Dianabol / Test Prop / Tren Ace

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think you won't feel like running tren any longer than 8 weeks. Most report that the sides become too much after a while, without increasing the dose.

I also think you will wish you had kept it at 100mg ED but hell that is just me. As I posted, I'm just on 75mg ED and will only up it to 100mg ED as of next week, see what that does. :D

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys know how quickely the ester clears with tren A?...or maybe I should say, why are you guys pinning ED and not EOD?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the acetate ester is ever shorter than the propionate ester. id really prefer to pin tren ED throughout but i know the painful injection will become too much for me after a certain numbers of weeks.

i pin ED to prevent even more fluctuation (side effect inducing).

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
yea, i know about the flucuations in hormones...but does acetate really clear that fast that ED is necessary?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
yea, i know about the flucuations in hormones...but does acetate really clear that fast that ED is necessary?
"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" rather than quite necessary, but remember Tren is one of the more intense AAS sides-wise, so of course minimizing the fluctuations is of great importance.

I am currently injecting ED and have no sides. Maybe that's the key, I don't know, but I am sure it helps. It's 0.75cc anyway, no big deal...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
any ideas how i can run T3 with this? dosing schedule to start thats still safe along with T4?

i'm also going to add clen/keto ramping from 20mcg to 100mcg and staying at 100 for weeks 5-8

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tom my man, i would seriosly recommend swtiching over to albuterol. the stuff is so much "cleaner" than clen.
QUOTE]

ive seen the same studies and feedback. Id go with Albuterol over Clen if i ever need to use something like that.

Tom you just love the t3 n t4 dont yah? :food:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea i just have been sitting on a clen/keto combo that i got for someone else, so i was going to throw it in, since i loved clen last summer. i'm yet to try t3 but i do like t4....t4 and clen give me veins through my stomach as soon as i go on them

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
well its day 12 and I look much bigger and more cut already

the bad news...hair loss has picked up quite a bit the past few days

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
bump- also runnin tren for first time Tom---3/4 cc +500mgs test wk.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately my source became a scammer so i'm stopping the tren after week 3 since i don't have enough to run it til week 6

i have superdrol/phera/epi and enanthate

i'm thinkin of running superdrol weeks 4-6 and stopping the prop week 7 instead of 8

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
This is quite a cycle. I'd like to see some after pictures after you gain like 40 lb's, lol.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
jomi...

its a shame that i ran out of my tren ace, but with the hair loss i started to get...i'm kind of happy about it

my strength has actually increased more this week than any other...as it is my first week on superdrol...i truly feel that superdrol is among the elite steroids out there for me

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its funny hot sdrol and m1t continued to promote strength gain after cessation. im not sure if its AR regulated or intacelluar igf-1 regulated. id love to see a bro's igf-1 (systemic) levels during a m1t or sdrol cycle to check that shizzit out.

im still waiting on my tren i cant wait to put down 100mgs ed and see how it treats me