Dianabol solo and hair loss?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So time for me to ask for some opinions I guess 👀

How did dbol affect your hairline for those of you that ran it solo, ie. without test?

And for those that ran it alongside other stuff did you notice extra shedding?

I am prone to hair loss but am able to completely halt loss off cycle by using anti dht shampoos.

Thinking lower androgenicity resulting from suppression of natural test may somewhat counteract increase in androgenicity from dbol. I mean I will have 0 dht in my body.

And no I am not going to justify why I am thinking about doing dbol only cycle as they are perfectly fine 😈

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So time for me to ask for some opinions I guess 👀

How did dbol affect your hairline for those of you that ran it solo, ie. without test?

And for those that ran it alongside other stuff did you notice extra shedding?

I am prone to hair loss but am able to completely halt loss off cycle by using anti dht shampoos.

Thinking lower androgenicity resulting from suppression of natural test may somewhat counteract increase in androgenicity from dbol. I mean I will have 0 dht in my body.

And no I am not going to justify why I am thinking about doing dbol only cycle as they are perfectly fine 😈
It's been a long time since I ran that solo or ran it at all to be honest I can't even remember the last time I used dbol lol.

And I'm not one of those people that has a problem with a dbol only cycle.

I don't remember it having any effect whatsoever on my hair, but I was also in my mid 20's then. So take it for what it's worth.

Theoretically it should be safer for your hairline than testosterone is

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would like to know why you're running it solo though, And that's not me suggesting you use testosterone, just curious why you're using it so low with nothing else at all.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running DBOL solo will be safer on the hairline than stacking with testosterone. It can also be run solo due to its conversion to estrogen, and you probably knew that. You could add HCG to help with recovery after, but you do run the risk of too much estrogen, and higher free DHT, which could effect the hairline.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to know why you're running it solo though, And that's not me suggesting you use testosterone, just curious why you're using it so low with nothing else at all.
A cycle to regain lost mass due to surgery, disease but am sensitive to testosterone due to hair loss.

Was thinking npp with hcg as a base but i want it to be short and it will be very hard to recover from nandrolone.

So sth like dbol only seems like the logical choice.
Of course, i could run just test prop with finasteride and ru58841, but then again, why just not use more selective compound with favourable tissue selectivity.

Dianabol seems to fit that perfectlt, and it aromatizes so its f ine to run on its own.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A cycle to regain lost mass due to surgery, disease but am sensitive to testosterone due to hair loss.

Was thinking npp with hcg as a base but i want it to be short and it will be very hard to recover from nandrolone.

So sth like dbol only seems like the logical choice.
Of course, i could run just test prop with finasteride and ru58841, but then again, why just not use more selective compound with favourable tissue selectivity.

Dianabol seems to fit that perfectlt, and it aromatizes so its f ine to run on its own.
Whatever happened here?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whatever happened here?
I ran some test and anavar for 6ish weeks, got sick again for 2 weeks and just ran 20mg anavar daily while bed-ridden, maintained pretty much everything.
I am currently 5 weeks after starting pct, maintaining my gains pretty good and look noticeably bigger. Energy is of course lacking in the gym, but surprisingly strength is still there, almost 100%.

Mk677 and reduce xt help big time in maintaining mass and not becoming a slob post cycle.