Dianabol & Injury Recovery (Prolpased Discs)

sjfou

Awards
Ive been diagnosed with 3 prolapsed discs & a mate offered me some D-Bol if it will help repair it. Ive done some searching & it appears it may do so as it has collagen increasing properties. Any thoughts?

I had no desire to use but right now, all my goals are on hold til i get this fixed...

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive been diagnosed with 3 prolapsed discs & a mate offered me some D-Bol if it will help repair it. Ive done some searching & it appears it may do so as it has collagen increasing properties. Any thoughts?

I had no desire to use but right now, all my goals are on hold til i get this fixed...
Is prolapsed the same as herniated??

sjfou

Awards
Yeah mate. This from medterms.com:

Shortened terminology for an intervertebral disc, a disk-shaped piece of specialized tissue that separates the bones of the spinal column.

The center of a disc, called the nucleus, is soft, springy and receives the shock of standing, walking, running, etc. The outer ring of the disc, called the annulus (Latin for ring), provides structure and strength to the disc. The annulus consists of a complex series of interwoven layers of fibrous tissue that hold the nucleus in place.

A disc can herniate. A herniated disc is often referred to as a slipped disc. This term came from the action of the nuclear tissue when it is forced from the center of the disc. The nuclear tissue located in the center of the disc can be placed under so much pressure that it can cause the annulus to rupture.

When the disc has herniated or ruptured, it may create pressure against one or more of the spinal nerves which can cause pain, weakness or numbness.

The terms slipped disc, herniated disc, prolapsed disc, and ruptured disc are synonymous.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards

before d-bol do anything, your liver will be with serious problems, IMO d-bol is not a solution for such cases