Dianabol 1st cycle

mv8228

Awards
hello,
need some help with 1st cycle. Got Dianabol and Nolvadex to tacle gyno.
couple questions:
shoul di take Nolvadex at the same time as Dianabol? to prevent gyno. if not, when is the best time and how much ?
last question, im reading that if i take only Dianabol, i will loose everything after. What should i take with Dbal so i can keep some of the gains? no injections pls. would testosterone pills be ok? if so how much ?
thnx for all the help

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im just going to be honest with you for you can't inject you should probably just stick to sarms. You will lose 90% of what you gain from dbol. BTW testosterone doesn't come in a pill atleast not the amount you're going to need but if you're set on doing this anyways then starting out with 20mg nolva EOD is a good start. What are you doing for your pct? Because yiu will be shut down

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First cycle is the best one.
You want a long Ester testosterone for 12-16 weeks. Start with you pct and work backwards.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
hello,
need some help with 1st cycle. Got Dianabol and Nolvadex to tacle gyno.
couple questions:
shoul di take Nolvadex at the same time as Dianabol? to prevent gyno. if not, when is the best time and how much ?
last question, im reading that if i take only Dianabol, i will loose everything after. What should i take with Dbal so i can keep some of the gains? no injections pls. would testosterone pills be ok? if so how much ?
thnx for all the help
Why no injections? You do realize I hope you can do them subq which if your not willing to subq then your not ready! I understand people who are hesitant to jab a 25g needle an inch into there muscle but a 30g 1/2 inch needle into the skin of the hip?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@mTOR25 if these guys are afraid of needles hiw on the world ate they going to get through the pain of a true leg day or a real pre comp diet you know like 5 weeks out up until 1 day before

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@mTOR25 if these guys are afraid of needles hiw on the world ate they going to get through the pain of a true leg day or a real pre comp diet you know like 5 weeks out up until 1 day before
I'd rather do a pin than MANY other things.
It really doesn't bother me.
I HATED needles growing up (most people do). But when I decided to use Anabolics, I just decided to do it. So I did.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd rather do a pin than MANY other things.
It really doesn't bother me.
I HATED needles growing up (most people do). But when I decided to use Anabolics, I just decided to do it. So I did.
Most people find out that it's not as bad or as painful as it's made out to be

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel like the most important aspect about being willing to do injections is the possibility of needing TRT at some point. While using oils is the better way to do cycles on all accounts, you can still do some cycles with orals and TD's and get away with it, if you really don't want to pin. But if the use of anabolics causes you to need TRT, then what? TD test is being subscribed by dr.'s yes, but many times that isn't a good solution for TRT patients.

Something to think about, imo.

Last edited:
mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
everywhere!
I personally hate doing IM injections so I can feel some of probably he is thinking because while I do use IM here and there and it's not an issue but doing it on a regular basis I would rather avoid. I have had a few bad IM injections like vien nicking and worse nerve hits lol. Luckily I find that subq works just as well especially if you use an MCT oil based then I swear it absorbs at nearly the same exact rate with minimum complications so?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Oh but if I do use IM administration I go into Mt shoulders and pecs with a 5/8th 29g Slin Pin which in those areas is long enough to go full IM but it's still a slin pin so much less distressing!

mv8228

Awards
ok, so i realised that i cannot avoid injections:
plan for now is:
  • Week 1-12 – 500 mg per week Testosterone Enanthate, 0.5 mg/eod Arimidex
  • Week 1-6 – 25 mg per day Dianabol
PCT: SERM Nolvadex

questions: wheres the best part to inject to by myself ?
will this be enough to prevent gyno ?

any other suggestions

thnx boys

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
plan for now is:

any other suggestions

thnx boys
I pinned lats for the first time recently and it was a revelation, the thought of it freaked me out but it was super easy and pain free. Delts are a breeze too but i would say most beginners go for glutes as its a huge muscle and i think there some kind psychological benefit to glutes, like you can't seem them and no one else can so if i mess up it won't be as bad or something.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
plan for now is:

any other suggestions

thnx boys
I personally would not use dbol, it's great but its very oestrogenic, with this being your first cycle you won't know how you aromatise, but you'll have 2 aromatising compound in there. I would run just the test at first to see how you respond, if everythings is sweet maybe run it last 4 -6 weeks.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stick with the test at 500, that's perfect yiu could even go 16 weeks if everything is going well, if you're truly afraid of gyno dbol is the LAST compound you want, I know you're excited for your first cycle is like you know you're finally going to lose your Virginity but the first time should always be test only. Yiu need to see how you're body reacts to rest because it will be the base of every cycle from here on out. Again with the sex analogy the first time is good but after after a few times you try new things just like cycling you try new things. 😉 BTW I stick with my ventro glute or delt. Plenty of great YouTube videos on exactly how to do it.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brother,

You don't need dbol.
You need to focus on your diet and work harder than you ever have before. Get as strong and healthy as you can.
Research the **** out of all aas and read read read. The journey will teach you.

Read this site, a ton of people have come here with the same exact questions. Read the threads and see if they were successful?
What approach is successful?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brother,

You don't need dbol.
You need to focus on your diet and work harder than you ever have before. Get as strong and healthy as you can.
Research the **** out of all aas and read read read. The journey will teach you.

Read this site, a ton of people have come here with the same exact questions. Read the threads and see if they were successful?
What approach is successful?
This is actually the best abd most important reply

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
plan for now is:

any other suggestions

thnx boys
Forget the dianabol bro! First cycle should be Testosterone only!!! I personally wouldn't even start with 500mg I would start with 100mg EOD so 350mg a week!

You can up the Test halfway through but honestly first cycle 350mg and a good diet and proper training it's gonna be sweet!!!

Every new cycle only introduce one new compound at a time so in case you develop untolerable side effects you will know what caused it! Dianabol for alot of people has horrendous side effects and gyno is a serious risk using dianabol. So is severe hypertension which is actually the biggest risk with using steroids period. You might not have a heart attack immediately but your kidneys will take damage from the hypertension!!!

If you really want to run the dianabol then wait until the last 6 weeks and run it at 10 to 15mg preworkout only!!! I wouldn't advise even this but it would be better then frontloading it?