DHT designers, TRT, SHGB, and free t

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do DHT based designers like Msten actually lower SHGB which would in effect increase free t for guys on trt?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not sure what your purpose is here.

If your goal is to lower SHBG as a compliment to trt, there are better options to accomplish this.

If you are just wanting to know if Msten will lower SHBG, sure, but any effect it has here will be far outshined by its other attributes (ie effectively all your extra gainz on msten cycle will be from the msten, *not* from the extra free test it enables).

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not sure what your purpose is here.

If your goal is to lower SHBG as a compliment to trt, there are better options to accomplish this.

If you are just wanting to know if Msten will lower SHBG, sure, but any effect it has here will be far outshined by its other attributes (ie effectively all your extra gainz on msten cycle will be from the msten, *not* from the extra free test it enables).
I am on trt. I read LGD lowers SHGB in the studies so thought it might be worth while stacking that Sarm when I run a designer to enhance my cycle by increasing my free t while on cycle, however from what I read it seems dht itself also accomplished this? The purpose in asking the question is to ascertain if a dht steroid in effect does the same thing because if it does it would basically be pointless and a waste to throw in LGD to try to accomplish something that the designer already does.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the LGDs anabolic properties would faaaaar outweigh any SHBG/free test benefits. Esp on a trt dose of test. If you think the msten would utterly overshadow the LGD, well I think you have your answer...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Proviron would probably be your best bet to throw in to lower shbg in combination with the trt and msten. Like nac said, msten and lgd will both likely lower shbg, but I feel like proviron would do it better with less sides.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Proviron would probably be your best bet to throw in to lower shbg in combination with the trt and msten. Like nac said, msten and lgd will both likely lower shbg, but I feel like proviron would do it better with less sides.
Exactly this... If your sole purpose is to free up bound testosterone to get more bang for your buck proviron is the way to go.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think he is wanting to run a cycle of MSTEN regardless. While on cycle he wants to lower shbg. If MSTEN does this then he does not need to add something else in. That’s his question/point.

So yes MSTEN will lower shbg. No need for anything else to achieve that purpose

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think he is wanting to run a cycle of MSTEN regardless. While on cycle he wants to lower shbg. If MSTEN does this then he does not need to add something else in. That’s his question/point.

So yes MSTEN will lower shbg. No need for anything else to achieve that purpose
Cody, yes you are correct, I wanted to run the M Sten regardless. Thanks for answering my question.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is exactly what I was going to do, but I am holding out to see if PRE also runs on it in case they are any cheaper.
The best deal you are going to get for msten is with VL right now. I'm also waiting on PRE for their discount but I'll be getting other things from them.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The best deal you are going to get for msten is with VL right now. I'm also waiting on PRE for their discount but I'll be getting other things from them.
Just picked up 4 bottles myself. I am sure they will probably sell out before week’s end so put my order in early.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is exactly what I was going to do, but I am holding out to see if PRE also runs on it in case they are any cheaper.
PRE's great, but they won't give a better discount than that. That's the best price you'll find on that quality.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PRE's great, but they won't give a better discount than that. That's the best price you'll find on that quality.
Yes, that is what I was thinking. Pre’s price is a lot higher so even if they discounted it 50 percent it wouldn’t beat Vicious’s. Plus Pre’s I think is 8 mg capsules, but Vicious’s capsules are 10 mg.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never ran Msten before so I picked up a couple from VL. How much tudca do I need and should I run any other supports? I’m on TRT and my stables are oral stinging needles, NAC, VO2, beet root powder and berberine. Also using 10 pumps of AndroHard in the morning and 900mg of LV EPI preworkout.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never ran Msten before so I picked up a couple from VL. How much tudca do I need and should I run any other supports? I’m on TRT and my stables are oral stinging needles, NAC, VO2, beet root powder and berberine. Also using 10 pumps of AndroHard in the morning and 900mg of LV EPI preworkout.
When I run a methylated steroid like M Sten I always play it safe and take 1000 mg a day of TUDCA by Olympus Labs. Another good support supplement for you to get would be Competitive Edge Labs Cell Cycle Assist.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Recipes 9
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 47
Dominus Anabolics 30