DHT Base - transdermal?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I searched using "DHT base" and "Dihydrotestosterone base" etc. and couldn't find what I was looking for...so please excuse my ignorance.

I was curious about making a DHT transdermal but I have never seen DHT base powder like I see test base & boldenone base. Is there such a powder and if so what is the name?

Is it possible to convert some DHT derivative into an esterless powder?

Has anyone ever made a DHT transdermal? I see that the medical community has such a gel.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I searched using "DHT base" and "Dihydrotestosterone base" etc. and couldn't find what I was looking for...so please excuse my ignorance.

I was curious about making a DHT transdermal but I have never seen DHT base powder like I see test base & boldenone base. Is there such a powder and if so what is the name?

Is it possible to convert some DHT derivative into an esterless powder?

Has anyone ever made a DHT transdermal? I see that the medical community has such a gel.
Hey MM,

It is very possible bro. I know of a few that use the DHT base as a dermal around the nipple area to get rid of estrogen related water/fluid. But it has definately been "produced" before, and I will leave it at that.

BTW loving these new smilies. :bruce3:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Please let us know if you try it. Are you gonna start off at like a gram a week, with maybe 350mg being absorbed? That would seem reasonable to me. Give it a shot, please. Or maybe I will soon.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Please let us know if you try it. Are you gonna start off at like a gram a week, with maybe 350mg being absorbed? That would seem reasonable to me. Give it a shot, please. Or maybe I will soon.
That experiment is on hold for the time being. The experimental uses require far less powder...involve tissue repair...with most of the effect being localized.

I was hoping for a minimum 33% absobtion rate but thought I could do some things to get it closer to 50%.

volusia40

Awards
How about "Andractim gel" It's a DHT type of gel.

That experiment is on hold for the time being. The experimental uses require far less powder...involve tissue repair...with most of the effect being localized.

I was hoping for a minimum 33% absobtion rate but thought I could do some things to get it closer to 50%.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
How about "Andractim gel" It's a DHT type of gel.
I'm not familiar w/ it. I did go ahead and make a DHT transdermal w/ quality DHT base powder and phlojel. It works well. I use some on my nipples during a test/tren cycle and any little bit of puffiness goes away (I am not really gyno prone). It is a good replacement (better for the liver) for the oral Proviron. It also increased my libido (by occupying more SHBG) and hardened muscle.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm not familiar w/ it. I did go ahead and make a DHT transdermal w/ quality DHT base powder and phlojel. It works well. I use some on my nipples during a test/tren cycle and any little bit of puffiness goes away (I am not really gyno prone). It is a good replacement (better for the liver) for the oral Proviron. It also increased my libido (by occupying more SHBG) and hardened muscle.
Wow this is good to know. I was wondering what Stanolone stands for.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an E-ticket to acneville.

At least it would be for me.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal DHT successful in treating Gyno

[Gynecomastia: effect of prolonged treatment with dihydrotestosterone by the percutaneous route]
[Article in French]

* Kuhn JM,
* Laudat MH,
* Roca R,
* Dugue MA,
* Luton JP,
* Bricaire H.

Gynaecomastia is a frequent disorder, sometimes painful or psychologically disturbing. Percutaneous dihydrotestosterone (DHT) was used to treat 30 patients with idiopathic gynaecomastia (IG) and 17 patients in whom the condition was associated with hypogonadism. All patients complaining of pain were relieved. Breast enlargement regressed or was substantially reduced in 22 of the IG patients and in all cases with hypogonadism, except those with gonadal dysgenesis. Plasma levels of testosterone and 17 beta-estradiol were significantly lowered in patients with IG as compared with controls. There was a significant increase in plasma DHT levels and in plasma androgen/estradiol ratio in all cases. The beneficial effects of the drug were manifest within 1 to 2 months in responsive patients. These effects may be due to a local and/or systemic activity. It is suggested that this medium-term treatment without side-effects should be tried in all cases of hypogonadism with gynaecomastia and in IG before considering more drastic therapeutic measures.

PMID: 6220269 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established

[Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature]

Clin Infect Dis. 2001 Sep 15;33(6):891-3. Epub 2001 Aug 10

* Benveniste O,
* Simon A,
* Herson S.

Service de Medecine Interne, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie-Salpetriere, Paris, France. [email protected]

Fourteen cases of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) have been reported in the literature. To date, no specific therapeutic approach has been proposed, and gynecomastia has usually persisted. We report 4 new cases of HAART-induced gynecomastia that were successfully treated with percutaneous dihydrotestosterone gel.

PMID: 11512095 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established

[Studies on the treatment of idiopathic gynaecomastia with percutaneous dihydrotestosterone.]

Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1983 Oct;19(4):513-20. Links

* Kuhn JM,
* Roca R,
* Laudat MH,
* Rieu M,
* Luton JP,
* Bricaire H.

We have studied clinical and endocrine parameters in a group (group A) of forth men referred to us because of persistent idiopathic gynaecomastia (of more than 18 months duration), before and during the administration of percutaneous dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The endocrine parameters (testosterone (T), 17 beta-oestradiol (E2), DHT, gonadotrophins (FSH and LH) and prolactin (PRL), were compared to those of control groups of 12 healthy men on DHT therapy (group B) and 10 on placebo (group C). Local administration of DHT was followed by the complete disappearance of gynaecomastia in 10 patients, partial regression in 19 and no change in 11 patients after 4 to 20 weeks of percutaneous DHT (125 mg twice daily). Before treatment the T + DHT/E2 ratio was significantly (P less than 0.001) lower in group A 244 +/- 21 (SEM) than in groups B and C (361 +/- 21) while T, DHT and E2 concentrations were all within the normal range. During DHT treatment plasma hormone levels were measured in 26 patients from group A: DHT levels increases significantly (day 0: 1.63 +/- 0.14 nmol/l; day 15: 12.8 +/- 1.6 nmol/l, P less than 0.001) while T and E2 levels fell significantly (T: day 0: 22.6 +/- 1.2 nmol/l; day 15: 11.0 +/- 1.5 nmol/l, P less than 0.001; E2: day 0: 110.5 +/- 7.12 pmol/l; day 15: 86.79 +/- 9.4 pmol/l, P less than 0.01). The T/E2 ratio decreased from 231 +/- 20 to 164 +/- 27 (P less than 0.05) while the T + DHT/E2 ratio increased significantly (P less than 0.02) to a normal mean value (day 15: 354 +/- 57).(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

PMID: 6354523 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever get around to trying this out?
I did previously.

I also just started using it again yesterday. I'm on cycle and I had some substantial lumps and sensitivity appear behind the nipples. I didn't jump on it for a week and when I did A-dex and even 55mg of Nolva per day for a week+ only stopped the growth and ended the nipple irritation. However the lumps were still there.

So I used the DHT gel I created (10% DHT base in phlogel) and applied what amounted to about 25mg of DHT to each nipple...24 hours later the lumps have greatly shrunken...by about 70%. Effective...yes... BUT not all of the DHT acted locally...serious morning wood attested to the fact that some of the DHT was active systemically.

Nizoral shampoo to reduce some DHT in the scalp & Saw Palmetto for the prostate have been used for many weeks prior to this experiment...so these items might limit a little of the systemic DHT sides.

I'm going to reapply DHT gel each day until lumps are gone and then stop and see if they reappear. (Nolva & A-dex have been discontinued during this experiment).

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I did previously.

I also just started using it again yesterday. I'm on cycle and I had some substantial lumps and sensitivity appear behind the nipples. I didn't jump on it for a week and when I did A-dex and even 55mg of Nolva per day for a week+ only stopped the growth and ended the nipple irritation. However the lumps were still there.

So I used the DHT gel I created (10% DHT base in phlogel) and applied what amounted to about 25mg of DHT to each nipple...24 hours later the lumps have greatly shrunken...by about 70%. Effective...yes... BUT not all of the DHT acted locally...serious morning wood attested to the fact that some of the DHT was active systemically.

Nizoral shampoo to reduce some DHT in the scalp & Saw Palmetto for the prostate have been used for many weeks prior to this experiment...so these items might limit a little of the systemic DHT sides.

I'm going to reapply DHT gel each day until lumps are gone and then stop and see if they reappear. (Nolva & A-dex have been discontinued during this experiment).
Sounds like good stuff. You should consider using the Abliderate carrier as it is local.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey meowmeow, Big bump to this i was going to try this and make a transdermal from DHT but i needed to ask you more questions and also see how everything went. Thanks alot much reps!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Can't I just not shower?
Or piss on my self?

This post is intended to be silly, but honestly, would not showering incress test due to the DHT on my skin?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
No more post workout showers for me, they will have to wait till the next day.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone else tried transdermal DHT on the nipple area.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
netflixNchill Anabolics 21
thatguy1234 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 0
Ape McGrapes Supplements 10
Anabolics 1