DHT and E/Max LMG

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Figured I’d make this a twofer.
I’ll be doing Androhard (epi/R andro) some time in the future if my blood work comes back good and was wondering how much DHT gear would normally affect estrogen? To the point of needing to drop an adex off my TRT routine?
Also I figured I’d snag a bottle of hydrobol for any time in the future I might want to run a bulking oral and I don’t know much about it. It’s MAX LMG and I just can’t find ANYTHING online about it! Since I don’t know much about it I’m not gonna take it for a while but I’d hate to have missed out on it since the other discontinued stuff from VL looked so good. I know it’s a wet compound, non methylated but has a chloro group? Probably just something for bulking I’m guessing but I’m curious of the toxicity, gained mass, etc on it if you have experience. I’d love to learn more about it. So far it sounds similar to Dbol but not as strong.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Max LMG is a progestin, very similar to female birth control (was actually developed during research on female birth control back in the 1960s). Also active at the androgen receptor.

It is not supposed to be estrogenic/ aromatize but can exacerbate existing estrogen problems and can raise prolactin. People have reported benefits of it being wet, with wet bulking and joint lubrication. People have also reported bad gyno (both lump formation and lactation), and variable effects on libido.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Max LMG is a progestin, very similar to female birth control (was actually developed during research on female birth control back in the 1960s). Also active at the androgen receptor.

It is not supposed to be estrogenic/ aromatize but can exacerbate existing estrogen problems and can raise prolactin. People have reported benefits of it being wet, with wet bulking and joint lubrication. People have also reported bad gyno (both lump formation and lactation), and variable effects on libido.
I just got my dick working again so I wouldn’t be jumping on this for awhile lol. Would I need caber or prami for the cycle?

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never ran it but the logs and articles I’ve read highly recommended having it on hand. I think I read one where someone started lactating the first week.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve never ran it but the logs and articles I’ve read highly recommended having it on hand. I think I read one where someone started lactating the first week.
Holy hell thats insanely fast

Thejoggernot

Awards
Figured I’d make this a twofer.
I’ll be doing Androhard (epi/R andro) some time in the future if my blood work comes back good and was wondering how much DHT gear would normally affect estrogen? To the point of needing to drop an adex off my TRT routine?
I sorta asked this question in your last thread. Hoping we get a good answer in here :)