DHEA noob. Questions

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I am super super new with this ****. I have never touched anything other than the standard natty test boosters (and 2 weeks worth of M1T at 18 as a dumb kid, given by a buddy on my football team) but that was years ago and was barely anything so let's move along.

I am currently 1 week into 8 weeks on alphamax XT to see how it goes.

After I'm finished I want to experiment with something a bit stronger, but not suppressive. I keep hearing DHEA get tossed around

As a 27 year old, will this

A. benefit me?

B. Shut down my natural hormone production (even at low dose)

C. Require SERM PCT?

I'm not even entirely sure what it is, is it a prohormone, supplement, drug?

Please enlighten me

Some stats:

198lb
14ish% BF
5'11

Lifting since 14

Want to add some quality size without getting fat.

Cheers

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DHEA

https://examine.com/supplements/Dehydroepiandrosterone/

(i.e., Sup3r DHEA from OL). I have for post PCT. It is mildly suppressive as anything exogenous to increase testosterone to this degree based on dosage needed.). It contains a mild AI (aromatase inhibitor to offset estro increase.

It makes a decent test base for a cycle.

I would suggest telling us your stats in more detail including goals.

You will receive a great many suggestions and advice as to how to run towards that goal.

Another idea is.
Check out the numerous posts and discussions about what you have mentioned.

It's difficult to make any rec based on what you have provided.

Good luck to you!
Subbed.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
DHEA

I would suggest telling us your stats in more detail including goals.

You will receive a great many suggestions and advice as to how to run towards that goal.

Another idea is.
Check out the numerous posts and discussions about what you have mentioned.

It's difficult to make any rec based on what you have provided.

Good luck to you!
Subbed.
Edited!

Cheers

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EDITED.
You have baseline bloods done to see where you are at? Test etc.

Also, check out Follidrone 2.0 and Viron by Black Lion Research.

A lot of logs on those supplements.

Additional support supps such as pre workout (I love RagNOrok) will be trying Powermax XT soon.

Clean Diet
BCAA
Vitamin D3
Joint Support sup
Whey Protein
Omega 3,6,9 combo or Krill Oil.
ZMA (zinc magnesium)

I checked out your lift stats. Nice.
Is that you in the Avatar? If so you are doing fine as you are.

Keep it up.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
EDITED.
You have baseline bloods done to see where you are at? Test etc.

Also, check out Follidrone 2.0 and Viron by Black Lion Research.

A lot of logs on those supplements.

Additional support supps such as pre workout (I love RagNOrok) will be trying Powermax XT soon.

Clean Diet
BCAA
Vitamin D3
Joint Support sup
Whey Protein
Omega 3,6,9 combo or Krill Oil.
ZMA (zinc magnesium)

I checked out your lift stats. Nice.
Is that you in the Avatar? If so you are doing fine as you are.

Keep it up.
Yes that is me in the avatar. That was last year. This year I moved across the country and let my gains slip quite a bit. Lifts are still relatively the same after about 2 months back at the gym but I'm about 15-20lbs lighter.

I take all supps you listed aside from a joint support. Any recommendations?

Also, does is follidrone all natural ingredients with no shut down? I get very confused with all of these pro hormones on the market now

Thanks for your reply

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I should be getting tips from you then. Lol.

Joint support is nice. Krill oil. Fish oil.

Follidrone 2.0 is natural. It helps everything. Quite the opposite of suppressive actually.
Haha thanks man.

Would I get similar / the same results from it as I would from my current alphamax XT run? I'm assuming all of the natty stuff has quite similar results.

Sorry for the abundance of questions. I'm actually a strength coach by profession. The supplement side of things I lack knowledge

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't think, at 27, that you are deficient in endogenous DHEA. Even if you were, DHEA is not going to add to any performance. It converts to both Test and Estrogen. Whatever conversion rate to Test you get, you *might* see the same benefits you'd see with the other stuff, depending on how low (at 27) your natural Test levels are: May feel a bit better, may have a bit more libido, may experience a bit better fat loss.

A lot of us use Transdermal DHEA as a "Base" because it keeps hormone levels within the *normal* range when natural production is suppressed by the use of other PHs or SARMs. This is also individual - some may need to step up to 4-AD and/or Epiandro to keep the negative side effects of PHs or SARMs at bay.

It's a mild hormone, but so is Vitamin D. No idea on how low a dose you can continually take without worrying about possible suppression - but there are some DHEA gurus on here that may.

BTW, I received an N=1 PM from a 26 year old who ran bloodwork. IIRC his total Testosterone was over 1100ng/dl, and I want to say it was in the 1300's, but I didn't save the PM. Go get a $66 blood test - it'll be a good baseline to have if you plan on getting into exogenous hormones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21