DHEA issues

969c1

Awards
Guys,
What would be recommended to help with a small lump under my nipple? Long story short, I am 47, I have dealt with a small lump under my same nipple since puberty. It did go away after puberty, but now that I am older, certain things have seemed to cause flare ups with it once and a while.
I have been helping my wife deal with cancer and her chemo treatments, dealing with our kids, and being slow at work. My stress levels are higher and I do, lately, get the odd bout of anxiety. I already know my test level is low.
I was feeling a little run down a while ago and stated taking 50mg of DHEA a day. It did perk me up a bit, but it also caused a flare up behind my nipple again. I know this could be a side effect of the DHEA by it also raising my estrogen.
My question is, I have stopped the DHEA, but what would be the best supplement to help deal with my sore, small lump behind my nipple? Inhibit-? and Reduce XT ? I know SNS has some good supplements.
Thanks.
Matt.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Inhibit e would be the e support and reduce xt for the cortisol from the stress, BUT it sounds like you need to see a doc. Gyno and other hormonal issues truly need to be diagnosed with blood work and addressed appropriately vs just self medicating what you "think"

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inhibit e would be the e support and reduce xt for the cortisol from the stress, BUT it sounds like you need to see a doc. Gyno and other hormonal issues truly need to be diagnosed with blood work and addressed appropriately vs just self medicating what you "think"
Yeah anything hormonal shouldn't be "guessed".

Get to the Doc and get a finger on exactly what's wrong then you can work on a solution.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
GreenMachineX Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5