DHEA: Cream or Capsules

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I have been using Life-Flo DHEA For Men which indicates each full press of the pump provides approximately 30 mg of DHEA USP.

Wondering is this more effective than any capsule version?[/FONT]
 
yes infact DHEA works better through the skin than oral ingestion.
I would try places like upper back shoulders, clavicles, ball sack, top of feet. these places should be great for application.
 
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Thanks for the feedback on DHEA.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I have been using Life-Flo DHEA For Men which indicates each full press of the pump provides approximately 30 mg of DHEA USP. Is this a decent product or can you recommend anything better?[/FONT]



yes infact DHEA works better through the skin than oral ingestion.
I would try places like upper back shoulders, clavicles, ball sack, top of feet. these places should be great for application.
 
Thanks for the feedback on DHEA.


I have been using Life-Flo DHEA For Men which indicates each full press of the pump provides approximately 30 mg of DHEA USP. Is this a decent product or can you recommend anything better?

Maybe dermacrine? Some one feel free to chime in to confirm or refute this
 
Just make sure it's a transdermal and not homeopathic.
 
I take it sublingual and it keeps my levels at the top of the normal range and e2 is under control. I only take it eod, though, as I don't need that much.
 
Back
Top