Unanswered DHB

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I left AM for a bit to deal with life...before I took off this was a hot topic. Now that I'm back I see several people mentioning that they have tried it now. This would be my #1 choice to run alongside some other compounds this winter - question is what is your experience? Really curious if anyone has completed a full cycle and what kind of results and sides you got. It kinda sounds like everyone jumped off due to the insane PIP.....

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I left AM for a bit to deal with life...before I took off this was a hot topic. Now that I'm back I see several people mentioning that they have tried it now. This would be my #1 choice to run alongside some other compounds this winter - question is what is your experience? Really curious if anyone has completed a full cycle and what kind of results and sides you got. It kinda sounds like everyone jumped off due to the insane PIP.....
90% have bailed on it by week 10. Old Witch isn’t around to tell us about his run.
I think #jrock knows of some pipless dhb? I know of a TD which of course will have no pip but nobody’s ran it even though a good dozen of us use this source. Purple might have one that’s not going to cripple you, but I’m waiting for confirmation on all of this. I sold 14 weeks worth to a member on here after I had read about 3-4 guys bailing between week 3 and 7. The dude I sold it to, if anybody could make it through a run of this terrible pain, it would be him.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
90% have bailed on it by week 10. Old Witch isn’t around to tell us about his run.
I think #jrock knows of some pipless dhb? I know of a TD which of course will have no pip but nobody’s ran it even though a good dozen of us use this source. Purple might have one that’s not going to cripple you, but I’m waiting for confirmation on all of this. I sold 14 weeks worth to a member on here after I had read about 3-4 guys bailing between week 3 and 7. The dude I sold it to, if anybody could make it through a run of this terrible pain, it would be him.
I have attempted too run it twice and failed twice and I have the pain tolerance of a water buffalo. I’ve been lifting and snowboarders on a un repaired knee for over 10 years. A completely blown out MCL and ACL. Scar tissue baby!! 😊 My second run I had a hematoma so bad I had to go to the ER. I’ll probably never try it again unless I see a log with pictures and results from just DHB and TEST. I want to see accurate results. So not stacked with Tren or SD or Trest. What can it really do on its own? Will those results warrant a third attempt?

Oh and the source has been around for over 10 years and is very respected, he knows how to brew. So that’s not it either.
D483C18F-83F4-40FE-8A4A-AA31DB8DD510.jpeg
467BB367-2E08-4342-9E28-BE21AB469BF5.jpeg

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have either 5 or 6 vials of it ready to go for january. Supposedly very minimal pip according to guys ive talked to that used it from this particular source. I also intend to microdose it, which may or may not help. Will be logging.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have either 5 or 6 vials of it ready to go for january. Supposedly very minimal pip according to guys ive talked to that used it from this particular source. I also intend to microdose it, which may or may not help. Will be logging.
Brother, you need to tag everyone on the planet AM in this log. We need to either find a solution to this pip and see what the ACTUAL results look like so we can put all this speculation to rest. It’s got an impressive profile but again, I went off hype when I purchased it, and nobody in any logs claimed to get a ton out of it, except Cgkone and Old Witch, but neither had logs or any evidence of it. Once everyone bailed from the pain, I saw no reason in trying to prove how tough I am by attempting it. Guys tougher than I were in agonizing pain.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brother, you need to tag everyone on the planet AM in this log. We need to either find a solution to this pip and see what the ACTUAL results look like so we can put all this speculation to rest. It’s got an impressive profile but again, I went off hype when I purchased it, and nobody in any logs claimed to get a ton out of it, except Cgkone and Old Witch, but neither had logs or any evidence of it. Once everyone bailed from the pain, I saw no reason in trying to prove how tough I am by attempting it. Guys tougher than I were in agonizing pain.
When i start, ill shout it from the proverbial roof top.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wanna try this now just to see.... will look in to it lol

Edit: not bible for me to run this next cycle, maybe after that I’ll think about it.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to the log. The only downside (for us) is that he'll be microdosing it.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm looking forward to the log. The only downside (for us) is that he'll be microdosing it.
I tried everything! Micro dosing, warming it, even cutting it 3:1- 4:1-5:1 with only gso. To no avail. As long as he can get the dosage to 400-500mg it doesn’t matter how you dose it.
The problem lies in the amount of time it takes before you hit the same injecting site. Even injecting close to same area causing extreme inflammation. Making it very difficult to get it too a productive dosage. Because 200-300mg ain’t gonna cut it. It’s not Tren!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I could remember my recipe back when the raw were over the counter in could whip up.100mg /ml with no pip at all

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was my impression. I know I've talked about this before but 1-test cyp was my first injectable cycle back in 2004-05. I remember the swelling and horrible pip BUT I finished my 12 weeks nonetheless. Of course you could buy the stuff at GNC back then so maybe it was terribly underdosed or even something else. But I did really trust my source and never had issues. Today all you hear is how awful the pip is and I'd feel like a fool if I got 2 weeks in and bailed. If anyone was going to give that stuff a good review it was @oldwitch - too bad hes gone silent.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have attempted too run it twice and failed twice and I have the pain tolerance of a water buffalo. I’ve been lifting and snowboarders on a un repaired knee for over 10 years. A completely blown out MCL and ACL. Scar tissue baby!! My second run I had a hematoma so bad I had to go to the ER. I’ll probably never try it again unless I see a log with pictures and results from just DHB and TEST. I want to see accurate results. So not stacked with Tren or SD or Trest. What can it really do on its own? Will those results warrant a third attempt?

Oh and the source has been around for over 10 years and is very respected, he knows how to brew. So that’s not it either.View attachment 187746View attachment 187747
Are you sure that wasnt some sort of silicone implant! FUK man that looks something nasty!

Addition.... this stuff was hot sht on another board I used to frequent. Probably 10 guys used the same brand...maybe 7 of them had this sort of experience- 3 or 4 had no issues at all. Either they were shilling for the brand or maybe it's just a personal deal?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish I could remember my recipe back when the raw were over the counter in could whip up.100mg /ml with no pip at all
Yes! The glory days of the supp industry! I talk about that time way too much!

hqdefault.jpg

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Are you sure that wasnt some sort of silicone implant! FUK man that looks something nasty!

Addition.... this stuff was hot sht on another board I used to frequent. Probably 10 guys used the same brand...maybe 7 of them had this sort of experience- 3 or 4 had no issues at all. Either they were shilling for the brand or maybe it's just a personal deal?
Bro theres definitely a lot shilling and a lot of people using something else other then one 1-test. It is pretty much impossibly to find a start to finish log anywhere or an any forum. Which makes me very skeptical. Not ONE!! Then there are the shill fucks that say there using DHB @ 250mg\ml with zero pip. Gtfoh!!

Last edited:
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Oh just to add some clarification a hematoma is not a infection of any sort. They cut that lump open an nothing came out. A hematoma is usually caused by severe trauma to the muscle. Which in turn causing INTERNAL BLEEDING INSIDE THE MUSCLE. There is no way to cut the lump away and no way to drain it. It literally takes months if not years for the lump to re-absorb back into the muscle. So if your a ass model stay clear of DHB! 😱

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe they dont filter it enough now a days

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes! The glory days of the supp industry! I talk about that time way too much!

View attachment 187756
1-AD and 6-oxo cycles were my first in 2002-03.
Then in 2005 I worked with a kid in dialysis that just went from fit to huge in a month so I asked him what it was that did it. Methyl Masterdrol: SD. I had that shir ordered from a supplement site online and at my house within a week. After that, it was all over, epistane m-lmg, etc etc, than game the CEL and even better, the LGI era

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro theres definitely a lot shilling and a lot of people using something else other then one 1-test. It is pretty much impossibly to find a start to finish log anywhere or an any forum. Which makes me very skeptical. Not ONE!! Then there are the shill fucks that say there using DHB @ 250mg\ml with zero pip. Gtfoh!!
Your probably right. It was a very small private board so I tended to believe most of what I heard. But all these stories have me seriously questioning that. I do t think I've seen any claims like that outside of that place.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it wasn’t like traditional PIP just big giant knots that would not go away. Super uncomfortable, couldn’t even lay down to bench press. What’s really weird is the knots would not appear until 4-5 days after injection. It’s like the oil absorbed but the DHB didn’t and crystallized in my ass cheeks.

I will say I found a way to get the knot out. The second one I got I couldn’t hardly walk
Because of how big it was and had my lower back muscles tight. So I went to get an Asian massage. I told her to work on my lower back but don’t touch the knot. Well she kept poking the knot and asking what it was and could she work on it. I finally agreed, she spent 45 minutes beating the crap out this knot and smashing it with hot stones. I legit almost passed out 3 times from the pain, but after about 15 minutes I kinda went numb there and it started to feel good. She got the damn thing out though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it wasn’t like traditional PIP just big giant knots that would not go away. Super uncomfortable, couldn’t even lay down to bench press. What’s really weird is the knots would not appear until 4-5 days after injection. It’s like the oil absorbed but the DHB didn’t and crystallized in my ass cheeks.

I will say I found a way to get the knot out. The second one I got I couldn’t hardly walk
Because of how big it was and had my lower back muscles tight. So I went to get an Asian massage. I told her to work on my lower back but don’t touch the knot. Well she kept poking the knot and asking what it was and could she work on it. I finally agreed, she spent 45 minutes beating the crap out this knot and smashing it with hot stones. I legit almost passed out 3 times from the pain, but after about 15 minutes I kinda went numb there and it started to feel good. She got the damn thing out though.
WOW!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I wouldn’t care if the shyt turned me into Dexter Jackson, I wouldn’t deal with that for 3 straight months. I commend you good sir for trying to get there though, serious.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will always try to man up when I’m a dumb ass but you were saying this when you first got here, and I hadn’t even ran it, and I was arguing with you about it. You were right, I was wrong. There.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Yeah but a “knot” and grapefruit sized hematoma are different. The ER doctor never once mentioned a Asian massage and happy ending were not an option with this dude! His exact words were “only time” will help the hematoma re absorb. Though I can imagine massage would help with the tightness and sensitive nerves surrounding the lump.

I wanted to add that lump in the photo is still there well over a year later. It’s probably shrunk by 60-70%, still there!!

Last edited:
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I will always try to man up when I’m a dumb ass but you were saying this when you first got here, and I hadn’t even ran it, and I was arguing with you about it. You were right, I was wrong. There.
You weren’t wrong brother. I was just bitter about my DHB experience. I made some blanket statements when I shouldn’t have. There are too many other variables involved.

Last edited:
LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh, the good ol DHB convo lol! I haven’t tried it myself yet but quite curious on the severity of the injection. Hmmm.. maybe I’ll change my next run to DHB and M1T lmao!!! That would be quite interesting to say the least

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is everyone selling premade the one cook I knew had to cut his cycle short. I'm sure if i could get decent raws I could whip up something. I used to cook my 1-T and Fina at the same time but there were many filtirations steps

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I had a similar issue with injectable winstrol. Had a knot coming up right when i seemed to strain a glute muscle. I thought i tore my ass muscle. And going to get a massage just made it worse. Id say I have a higher pain tolerance than most, and i was on the verge of tears and full body trembling in pain almost through the whole massage. Afterwards it was more swolen. One side of me looked like i had kim k ass injections done, it was ridiculous. Took a few days after the massage to get back to normal. Just seemed to be one injection with the winny to cause that- they all had a bit more pip thn usual but not like that...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is everyone selling premade the one cook I knew had to cut his cycle short. I'm sure if i could get decent raws I could whip up something. I used to cook my 1-T and Fina at the same time but there were many filtirations steps
You could make a fortune round here. The ol Unicorn blend. I’d buy some for sure!!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now I know DHB is some tough stuff to brew. But there has to be a way around it...maybe these companies dont care to investigate bc they are still selling? When i first got back into the game i bought a brand of test e, highly regarded. Dont know if I'm allowed to say the name...but the problems were similar to what you guys are saying. I'd pin, and about 48 hours I'd start to feel it. At the 4 day mark I had this HUGE red lump. It wasnt infected, just assume the test crystalized. I remember one a$$ poke that I swear the lump was equal to the size of the whole cheek. The lump would jiggle when I walked. Gotta be a brewing issue. I dont expect one of these big ugl's to crack the code but surely somebody has at this point??

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now I know DHB is some tough stuff to brew. But there has to be a way around it...maybe these companies dont care to investigate bc they are still selling? When i first got back into the game i bought a brand of test e, highly regarded. Dont know if I'm allowed to say the name...but the problems were similar to what you guys are saying. I'd pin, and about 48 hours I'd start to feel it. At the 4 day mark I had this HUGE red lump. It wasnt infected, just assume the test crystalized. I remember one a$$ poke that I swear the lump was equal to the size of the whole cheek. The lump would jiggle when I walked. Gotta be a brewing issue. I dont expect one of these big ugl's to crack the code but surely somebody has at this point??
We should keep a close eye on this. Wish we had a lot more brewers around here. I’d love to learn myself and would understand more of this too. In 2017, I started back up training full time and needed a lot more gear and I had a buddy that I knew from AA meetings like 6 years ago and I knew he had a local guy. Bought a bunch of great potent gear but every injection of his test prop crashed and felt like broken glass in me for 3 days. Plus it was like 125 prop so it was too concentrated for that ester.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 7
S Anabolics 2
B Anabolics 109