DHB sides

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So while I have a little time I figured I’d post this. Read somewhere that DHB had “drastic effects” on RBC, H&H, etc. from what I hear it’s not that insane but in comparison to test or EQ would the blood thickening effect be worse than test but less than EQ or vice versa? Curious about this. Thanks in advance.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe this whole connotation that DHB has similar effects to EQ is that part of EQ converts to DHB and since EQ has this effect then DHB must have the same impact. Some guy on the boards ran some bloods to test this theory and found it had little to no effect compared to when he is on TRT so I would say likely similar to Test but less than EQ in a broad stroke but obviously everyone has different reactions to compounds. Also this was just one guys findings, personally I have not run bloods while running DHB and have yet to use EQ ever.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am more and more a member of "try and see how it affects you" camp as people react wildly different.

Because here I am, over 5 months off everything, sitting with 50.7% hematocrit, higher than it has been when i was on self prescribed trt.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like the biggest issue with DHB is being able to handle the crippling pip. I've also read a couple reports of massively elevated liver enzymes with DHB, but who knows if that was actually due to DHB.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Brain5ick as far as I remember, you were not all that impressed with that transdermal dhb you ran a while ago.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Brain5ick as far as I remember, you were not all that impressed with that transdermal dhb you ran a while ago.
Yeah but that was transdermal, just wanted to see how it was. It worked for sure, but it’s a different beast than injectable. Can’t believe you have such high hematocrit still, absolutely nuts to me. Do you live in a higher elevation?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe this whole connotation that DHB has similar effects to EQ is that part of EQ converts to DHB and since EQ has this effect then DHB must have the same impact. Some guy on the boards ran some bloods to test this theory and found it had little to no effect compared to when he is on TRT so I would say likely similar to Test but less than EQ in a broad stroke but obviously everyone has different reactions to compounds. Also this was just one guys findings, personally I have not run bloods while running DHB and have yet to use EQ ever.
One friend of mine (won’t name names) ran it around 600mg and had elevated platelets, everything else was in range so that’s promising.
I’ll be on 300mg DHB, 400mg primo E, 300-400mg test, IGF-LR3 or MK677 or maybe sermorelin I’m not sure yet. I’ll also be throwing in either tbol or anadrol but I have lots of time to plan.
Sounds like the biggest issue with DHB is being able to handle the crippling pip. I've also read a couple reports of massively elevated liver enzymes with DHB, but who knows if that was actually due to DHB.
From what I’ve read and videos I’ve seen it definitely has the potential to raise liver enzymes but I also feel like the extent of that is source dependent because it can have some extra stuff in it as compared to more stable gear. I watched a video where a guy said he shot a GRAM of the stuff for a front load and my ass cheek hurt so bad for him lmao.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah but that was transdermal, just wanted to see how it was. It worked for sure, but it’s a different beast than injectable. Can’t believe you have such high hematocrit still, absolutely nuts to me. Do you live in a higher elevation?
I live at roughly 500 feet above sea level. I had pneumonia in november so my lung capacity is compromised.

My hct was lower when i was on test (was hovering between 48 and 50).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 109