Dexaprine question/small update

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Small update my wife tried 1/2 cap and didnt feel anything. So day 2 she tried 1 cap @8am felt alittle sick but it went away quickly. Day 3 was same as day 2 questions I have is 2 fold around 1pm she was starving more then normal also she said she feels some energy from 8-10 but then gets tired

Should she up the dose so at 12 take another half cap ?

how about feeling tired is that from the 3,3 and 3,5 ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is she taking her dose? With a meal? Empty stomach?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, is she(or was she) a big coffee drinker?

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
she takes it on an empty stomach and then eats 1 hr later

She probadly drinks 32oz of coffee a day 16 oz in the morning and then another later in the day

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this may sound funny, but where does she get her coffee from? starbucks? dunkin donuts? home?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so nothing really crazy in regards to caffeine intake normally for her(only about 400mg in that much coffee).

I am confused as to how she is getting tired after only 2 hours on this product. She may be very sensitive to the 1,3 dimethyl, but it hasn't been a problem in anyone else yet. Maybe have her take 1 in the am, and another 1/2 when she is getting sleepy.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so nothing really crazy in regards to caffeine intake normally for her(only about 400mg in that much coffee).

I am confused as to how she is getting tired after only 2 hours on this product. She may be very sensitive to the 1,3 dimethyl, but it hasn't been a problem in anyone else yet. Maybe have her take 1 in the am, and another 1/2 when she is getting sleepy.
I have read that some become lethargic after 1,3. It actually happens to me with PEA, where I talk it, and 1 hour later I can not even hold my head up. I thought I remember this happening to a select few with 1,3, which she may be.

Mike