DETROIT b a s k e t b a l l l l

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to root for Miami just to spite Kobe. Imagine how Kobe will feel if Shaq is the only one to get another ring. Kobe will realize he f'd up and acted like a baby and shouldnt have let Shaq leave.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I have to root for Miami just to spite Kobe. Imagine how Kobe will feel if Shaq is the only one to get another ring. Kobe will realize he f'd up and acted like a baby and shouldnt have let Shaq leave.

I agree with this. I wanna see Shaq make Kobe his biatch :D

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
So you guys aren't going to go for the East in the NBA Finals?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nah. I'm a pistons fan and its Dallas all the way baby. not that we care anymore.:stick:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it'll be interesting to see the matchups. howard-wade? if wade plays well it will open it up for shaq then with consistancy it'll be over and miami will win!

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
this just had to be done guys!! sorry..:/

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Detroit is going to have to find a new Center. Wallace is now a Bull, and you guys just lost the NBA Def. Player of the Year. This after losing in the Eastern Conf. Finals, is this the end of the so called "Best Actual Team"??

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Looks like Detroit is going to have to find a new Center. Wallace is now a Bull, and you guys just lost the NBA Def. Player of the Year. This after losing in the Eastern Conf. Finals, is this the end of the so called "Best Actual Team"??

I don't know why they gave up Wallace. Apparently they think they will be better off without him(from what I hear), But how do you replace a buy like Wallace?