Detection time NCAA

rocker911

Awards
I was asked a question at gym on the weekend and hoping u guys had some info. D1 baseball player who is working out but also rehabbing from knee surgery. Will be a medical redshirt the 2023-2024 season so not drug tested by NCAA. Kid was looking to take mk677, enclo, and ostarine. I’m not knowledgeable about Sarms. I could easily tell kid he could pass a drug test if he just ran testosterone, but I’m not going to tell a 20 year old to start pinning, not my place. My question is there any research on detection time with those compounds? I’ve seen 15-20 days but I would think NCAA would test metabolites and that could be much longer. How long would u have to stop compounds to pass? Kid would be tested in September of 2024. Thx

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK677 “might” not show but I’m not sure, Clomid and Osta will show, especially on a blood test. Piss test is easier to pass but I think Clomid and (maybe) Osta still will show. Better to stick to proven PED’s like Anavar and Tbol, I know guys that passed piss test within 2 weeks on those, plus you would actually get results from them unlike Clomid and Osta.

But, I would recommend to stay away from PED’s as long as he’s in school (too young). If he wants to add in recovery for his injury it’s peptides that would be better.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Totally agree if it's strictly for recovery just stick to peptides, it's pretty much what they're used for

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On top of that mk will mess with his blood sugar and I know he doesn't want to start using slin