Detailed Ghenerate question

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, Ive read not to take Ghenerate around my food. First off

1: Is it okay to take my IGH1 with food?

2: How soon before/ after should I take my Ghenerate to get the GH "pulse" and will eating after that affect how it works in my body?

3:If I want to eat before bed, whats the best type of meal to eat allowing the least amount of wait time until taking my Ghenerate?

4: How much more beneficial is it to take my Ghenerate before my workout compared to in the morning, and how soon before my workout should I take it? I usually take my pwo drink 30 mins before, and my meal an 30-60 mins before my pwo drink.

5: whats the take on 4/4/4 dosing compared to the 6/6, or any other rations?

Thank you

onlyone

Awards
2: How soon before/ after should I take my Ghenerate to get the GH "pulse" and will eating after that affect how it works in my body?

3:If I want to eat before bed, whats the best type of meal to eat allowing the least amount of wait time until taking my Ghenerate?
I would like to know this also?

Thanks

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey man, no one ever answered this, but I read stuff elsewhere and finished this up so ill answer my own ?s ;)

I would take ur IGH1 on empty stomach, with the Ghen. take the Ghen right before workout (5min) and right before bed.

Dont worry about food, just give it an hour to hour and a half to digest before taking it and bed, and dont overeat.

Once againt take right before workout a nd before bed.

take the 6/6 dose it works great. I actually ran 5/5

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
So is it cool to eat high carbs after a workout when using Generate before the workout?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So is it cool to eat high carbs after a workout when using Generate before the workout?
I don't really think there is a relationship between your carb meals and gen. But generally a high carb meal after your workout, as long as it has substantial protein in it, is better than a high carb any other time, other than maybe before your workout. really depends what your shooting for diet and body wise.

I dont think generate helps utilize carbs any better any anyway. but it wont hurt anything.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I don't really think there is a relationship between your carb meals and gen. But generally a high carb meal after your workout, as long as it has substantial protein in it, is better than a high carb any other time, other than maybe before your workout. really depends what your shooting for diet and body wise.

I dont think generate helps utilize carbs any better any anyway. but it wont hurt anything.

Cheers for the input. I was worried about causing insulin spikes when using the gen. What you say makes sense. I eat most my daily carbs before and after a workout, I tend to work out before noon. Currently I'm on my winter bulk so I'm on the sea food diet(I see food and I eat it!), but I am staying quite clean. Hoping to hit 210 by then end of january and I'm currently at 200. So basically I'm not trying to slam on weight to quick.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds good. I saw the best results from it when in a bulk. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So, Ive read not to take Ghenerate around my food. First off

1: Is it okay to take my IGH1 with food?

4: How much more beneficial is it to take my Ghenerate before my workout compared to in the morning, and how soon before my workout should I take it? I usually take my pwo drink 30 mins before, and my meal an 30-60 mins before my pwo drink.

5: whats the take on 4/4/4 dosing compared to the 6/6, or any other rations?

Thank you
id rec:
1) yes but i would HIGHLY rec takign ti on empty say 1hr before or after eating. and keep sugar/cabrs on the low end around doging the product
2)in #1
3) I would highyl rec a hand full of nuts aor a scoop of protein powder.

4) cant answer, my gf takes it when she gets up and before bed.

5) prefrance really. she and i take 6 2X a day

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, no one ever answered this, but I read stuff elsewhere and finished this up so ill answer my own ?s ;)

I would take ur IGH1 on empty stomach, with the Ghen. take the Ghen right before workout (5min) and right before bed.

Dont worry about food, just give it an hour to hour and a half to digest before taking it and bed, and dont overeat.

Once againt take right before workout a nd before bed.

take the 6/6 dose it works great. I actually ran 5/5
i agree

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This threads old bro hahaa

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established