Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Desoxyderm Request...

motiv8er

Well-known member
I am a huge fan of transdermal's and would love to use this product.....do you have an eta on its availability? Thanks!
 
I haven't got a specific date thus far, but I'm thinking it should be within the month. I know Trestoderm is expected to restock in like 2 weeks, I'm thinking we were supposed to get the desoxy raws on the same shipment.
 
I haven't got a specific date thus far, but I'm thinking it should be within the month. I know Trestoderm is expected to restock in like 2 weeks, I'm thinking we were supposed to get the desoxy raws on the same shipment.

Great looking line that looks very cutting edge. Do you recommend the two transdermals together? Or not necessary....Thanks!
 
Great looking line that looks very cutting edge. Do you recommend the two transdermals together? Or not necessary....Thanks!

It's mostly dose dependent, anytime you increase dosing you should be increasing application area for maximum absorption. So to average dosed transdermals you should have enough real estate for, unless your doing like 2-3ml then you might be stretching it.
 
It's mostly dose dependent, anytime you increase dosing you should be increasing application area for maximum absorption. So to average dosed transdermals you should have enough real estate for, unless your doing like 2-3ml then you might be stretching it.

I was curious if there was or was meant to be synergy. I like to error on the side of caution and stay hard!! Haha....I have an old school 1-test/ formastane homebrew that I'm running now and love the feel and effect of it...
 
It's great stuff. Wish we had more transdermal options. I'm going to miss it when it's gone!
 
DESOXYDERM is in IN STOCK right NOW!!!

And Trestoderm is in stock as well!
 
Back
Top