Unanswered Desoxy testosterone acetate

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Hey there!! I have been looking into taking Desoxy. However, I am very skeptical as to what the proper dosage would be for a beginner user of this compound. From the research I have done its actually “160% more potent than testosterone” which means this stuff is absolutely no joke. Just looking for some advice and insight as to 1. The dosages. 2. Sides to be expected. And 3. Results. Thanks for any input.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where do you get the 160%? I've used desoxy test numerous x. Last run it gave me the worse cystic acne I've ever gotten in my 20 years of juice. Imo if you have access to real test your better off.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a lot like masteron. Maybe even indistinguishable from masteron to some.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TD? IM? Ace? Cyp? Other compounds? Goals? Current stats? Experience with other gear?

Help us out here, mang.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get the 160%? I've used desoxy test numerous x. Last run it gave me the worse cystic acne I've ever gotten in my 20 years of juice. Imo if you have access to real test your better off.
My fault about the 160% I read it incorrectly. It claims to be 160:60 anabolic to androgenic ratio.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
TD? IM? Ace? Cyp? Other compounds? Goals? Current stats? Experience with other gear?

Help us out here, mang.
It’s intra muscular. I plan on running it with a test base (obviously). My current stats are 258. 5,7. Bf is around 9%. And yes I have plenty of experience with gear. I can go down the list from epi, stano, mk, test cyp, hgh, insulin, stenbolone,etc etc. basically my goal with this is to pack around 10-20lbs in 2-4 months while trying something new. Preferably this compound because it makes me curious as to what type of true results I would reap. Also knowing how bad the side effects are would be helpful.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure if it would reap large size. Quality muscle maybe, but not a ton of it.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard some people get terrible body odor from it as well as the cystic acne that is wildly reported.

Makes sense after I read that it’s actually a naturally occuring hormone in nature. I want to say it’s found as a wild boar pheromone or maybe elephants.... can’t remember where I saw that

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 300-400mgs and didn't see much growth from it. I could tell I was on but not impressed. It made my sweat smell terrible.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s intra muscular. I plan on running it with a test base (obviously). My current stats are 258. 5,7. Bf is around 9%. And yes I have plenty of experience with gear. I can go down the list from epi, stano, mk, test cyp, hgh, insulin, stenbolone,etc etc. basically my goal with this is to pack around 10-20lbs in 2-4 months while trying something new. Preferably this compound because it makes me curious as to what type of true results I would reap. Also knowing how bad the side effects are would be helpful.
It’s a lot like masteron. Maybe even indistinguishable from masteron to some.
Am I reading this right. Your 5ft 7in at. 258lbs an 8% body fat.

P

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I reading this right. Your 5ft 7in at. 258lbs an 8% body fat.

P
bull **** that’s like kai Greene status! Wtf would you be doing posting on this board if you clearly have those stats you taking way crazier ****.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard some people get terrible body odor from it as well as the cystic acne that is wildly reported.

Makes sense after I read that it’s actually a naturally occuring hormone in nature. I want to say it’s found as a wild boar pheromone or maybe elephants.... can’t remember where I saw that
No thank you

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
bull **** that’s like kai Greene status! Wtf would you be doing posting on this board if you clearly have those stats you taking way crazier ****.
Not exactly sure if im indeed at 8% but I’m clearly at 258 and yes im 5,7. Im mainly just guessing my bf%

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not exactly sure if im indeed at 8% but I’m clearly at 258 and yes im 5,7. Im mainly just guessing my bf%
At 8% you should be walking around with a six pack and separated quads. I use to work with a physique competitor who had placed at the Olympia for over 5 years and he come in like 190lbs that's like 60lbs less than you. My brother in law is competing in his 3rd masters nationals this year and trying to qualify for his probcard. My team knows a person who turned pro at around 5ft 6in and 150lbs you have over 100lbs on him. With your stats you could jump on some t3 and clen and youd be good to go you already got the size

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if it would reap large size. Quality muscle maybe, but not a ton of it.
Like no size.
Dienolone would be a better choice and you maaaayyyybbbe could gain another pound or two per week if you pushed dose.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pics or it’s bs. But if that’s his Avi, he’s pretty damn big so.....
Yeah..

I'll never forget, YEARS ago, I was talking with a group of guys I. used to work with, and the subject of weight came up. At the time, I was a very lean 185 (going through a rough divorce), and one of the guys (who looked maybe 10-15 lbs heavier to me at the time) said, what do you guys think I weigh? We all gussed 190-200. He said, "280". We said, "BS". And he got up on the commercial scales that were right there ........ 281!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah..

I'll never forget, YEARS ago, I was talking with a group of guys I. used to work with, and the subject of weight came up. At the time, I was a very lean 185 (going through a rough divorce), and one of the guys (who looked maybe 10-15 lbs heavier to me at the time) said, what do you guys think I weigh? We all gussed 190-200. He said, "280". We said, "BS". And he got up on the commercial scales that were right there ........ 281!
Legs. You can pack some mass on them things

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Renew1 Dude a lean 185 is still fairly decent.
... It's funny, the most beautiful young lady showed me an obvious amount of attention at that weight (on that same job). The ladies seem to find me more attractive at a leaner weight (overall), but I personally enjoy being a bit heavier.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Renew1 Dude that's hovering around the average female ideal weight of us guys.Only we care about packing on mad muscle..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Renew1 Dude that's hovering around the average female ideal weight of us guys.Only we care about packing on mad muscle..
LOL. Yep.

That is true.

However, sometimes when I'm a little heavier, I catch females staring at my biceps. LOL.

I once caught a lady staring at them who seemed to hate my guts (for work reasons). I always felt a little victory at that one. 😆

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with you on that on definitely a victories moment.. Almost no female can denie a good ole bicep doesn't even have to have the vein but if you got the vein awe yea you really rocking..