Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I was going to pick up something, and thought about Desoxy Test Ace. Never tried it. What do you think of it? What are the effects?
Thanks guys!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I noticed muscle hardening and crazy vascularity. The bad, no libido, but with test no issue. Have a couple bottles if interested. I hear some people love it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for more infos if people join in
Another good brother responded by PM, basically agreeing with what was said above. .. Including the fact that you would want to run Test with it (despite how it's name sounds).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last time I ran it I got the worst cystic acne all over my chest and shoulderd

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last time I ran it I got the worst cystic acne all over my chest and shoulderd
Ohhhh .... that's right, I remenber you saying that now.
So far, I'm leaning towards not running it right now.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it possible I heard it’s making you smell horrible too? Or am I mixing compounds?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure I saw two logs not so long ago about ppl saying when they sweat they smell like death. One of the guys even mentioned he had to quit because the smell was a problem for his relationship lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. Alright, I'm shelving this idea.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Desoxy-test cyp and ace both made me a bit loony, but I was high dosing it. I was anxious and aggressive.

Edit: it did not make me smell at all though wtf LOL @ those sides... shower and good aftershave/cologne people lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Desoxy-test cyp and ace both made me a bit loony, but I was high dosing it. I was anxious and aggressive.

Edit: it did not make me smell at all though wtf LOL @ those sides... shower and good aftershave/cologne people lol
It’s very ignorant of you to think it comes down to "showering and cologne". I can’t confirm that it’s desoxy and I’ll research in my notes when I’m home but if not desoxy it’s something similar to it and it makes your skin smell like death, it’s hormonal, nothing about hygiene.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s very ignorant of you to think it comes down to "showering and cologne". I can’t confirm that it’s desoxy and I’ll research in my notes when I’m home but if not desoxy it’s something similar to it and it makes your skin smell like death, it’s hormonal, nothing about hygiene.
How is it ignorant when I’m talking from experience. I’ve used these compounds multiple times over very extended periods and very high doses and never had “bad smell” as a side effect. My comment wasn’t saying that you or anyone has bad hygiene wtf LOL I’m saying cover it up with something that smells good. Lol why so sensitive?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On an only semi-related note, apparently something like 30+% of young adults in America do not wear any form of deodorant at all.

That made me puke a little in my mouth when I heard that the other week.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On an only semi-related note, apparently something like 30+% of young adults in America do not wear any form of deodorant at all.

Yeah, I've worked with one of them. I said, "Dude, why not"?? He didn't have an answer! SMH

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I heard the body starts building its own defenses to bacteria and odor isn’t a problem after a while. I don’t know about that though hehe...

Speaking of which, I need to switch back to a more natural antiperspirant again. I used to use a milk of magnesia rollon that worked really well. Magnesium is far healthier for us than aluminum.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I heard the body starts building its own defenses to bacteria and odor isn’t a problem after a while. I don’t know about that though hehe...

Speaking of which, I need to switch back to a more natural antiperspirant again. I used to use a milk of magnesia rollon that worked really well. Magnesium is far healthier for us than aluminum.
Right, what’s so wrong with a little magnesium? Most people are deficient anyway.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've worked with one of them. I said, "Dude, why not"?? He didn't have an answer! SMH
a guy in our berthing compartment refused to shower more than once a week and often slept in dirty clothes…...I guess a blanket party is out of the question for a co-worker though, lol....

it was very effective!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of deordarant has Magnesium I want to see if it works on tren

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of deordarant has Magnesium I want to see if it works on tren
Can’t remember. I found it on Amazon. Worked really well. Might want to rub it all over your body on tren.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, what’s so wrong with a little magnesium? Most people are deficient anyway.
Yup. It would actually be beneficial to use.

There’s another product called Hawthorne that uses witch hazel that I want to try.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be running some of the TD soon from PRE> can say Im a little nervous about libido... I will keep the dose in the sane ranges.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you used injectable ace ? I ask because I've seen transdermal too and was wanting to know what the difference was if anyone had tried both.
Yeah it was injectable

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it at 300-400mg weekly for about six weeks. It made me smell terrible and I noticed little more than better pumps from it.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it around 600mg/week solo (well, with some test) and noticed mental insanity 🤪 LOL not touching it again personally. Was worse than tren.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Dude my coworker is the nastiest fucker and refuses to wear it. I even bought him some and he wont touch it. Its apparently not a thing in punjab. A few morrocans and tunisians that frequent my club always smell like rotting dumpsters. They say its un natural to stop perspiration. Im quoting them. Their culture does not believe in deodorant just cologne. I buy 8 packs of deodorant at costco and hand them out to any of those disgusting fucks who attempt to come on the dancefloor.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude my coworker is the nastiest fucker and refuses to wear it. I even bought him some and he wont touch it. Its apparently not a thing in punjab. A few morrocans and tunisians that frequent my club always smell like rotting dumpsters. They say its un natural to stop perspiration. Im quoting them. Their culture does not believe in deodorant just cologne. I buy 8 packs of deodorant at costco and hand them out to any of those disgusting fucks who attempt to come on the dancefloor.
Please tell me these toes smelling fucks are all virgins?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can’t help but think about how their pussy must smell if they don’t mind a guy that smells like death.
You know what they say, birds of a feather flock together...I guess as long as they’re happy 🤢

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can’t help but think about how their pussy must smell if they don’t mind a guy that smells like death.
You know what they say, birds of a feather flock together...I guess as long as they’re happy 🤢

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it around 600mg/week solo (well, with some test) and noticed mental insanity 🤪 LOL not touching it again personally. Was worse than tren.
I take that back. I still have some and want to use it up lol

Does anyone know it's A:A ratio? Been searching for it. Trying to figure out if it's considered a DHT based compound / androgenic or not (I seem to think it is, but don't know for sure).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I take that back. I still have some and want to use it up lol

Does anyone know it's A:A ratio? Been searching for it. Trying to figure out if it's considered a DHT based compound / androgenic or not (I seem to think it is, but don't know for sure).
Fueled Passion told me he did NOT think it seemed to be a potent androgen when he used it, and that it exacerbated his gyno when combined with dienelone.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @Hyde
Strange compound since it seems to act like a more potent masteron.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @Hyde
I haven’t seen this stuff anywhere at all since PRO closed. Even Dien is popping up in enth and Ace forms but desoxy just disappeared.
It sounds too unpleasant. Was it worth it for you? I thought the anxiety, acne and smell made it a no-go?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a vial leftover of desoxy test cyp. Was going to run it at a lowish dose with test prop for a bit of a cut while I save up for a GH + slin run.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @Hyde
I haven’t seen this stuff anywhere at all since PRO closed. Even Dien is popping up in enth and Ace forms but desoxy just disappeared.
It sounds too unpleasant. Was it worth it for you? I thought the anxiety, acne and smell made it a no-go?
I haven’t used it, but just going by anecdotal reports of sides it’s pretty weird. Anabolic but not very androgenic, but anxiety and acne are reported by most (the way something more androgenic would be). It’s dry by all accounts, and some people said they stunk on it. Only the fact that a lot of people reported libido issues really backs up the notion that it’s a weak androgen.

I mean it’s something legal to acquire and affordable to take up space in the syringe I suppose.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t used it, but just going by anecdotal reports of sides it’s pretty weird. Anabolic but not very androgenic, but anxiety and acne are reported by most (the way something more androgenic would be). It’s dry by all accounts, and some people said they stunk on it. Only the fact that a lot of people reported libido issues really backs up the notion that it’s a weak androgen.

I mean it’s something legal to acquire and affordable to take up space in the syringe I suppose.
I was considering it, but based upon reports like those, I decided against it.