Desoxy-TD No's Labs

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found a few of these old girls in the stash.
I can't find any info on them.
Anyone run this stuff?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Found a few of these old girls in the stash.
I can't find any info on them.
Anyone run this stuff?
Ya, I used the injectable version. But everyone seems to have opposing views of what this product does and my experience was completely different then everyone else I saw talk about it. I also noticed that no1 who reviews it posted any pictures of themselves or seemed to finish there logs. It makes me wonder how many of them had prior experience with steroids or if they even actually used it.

People were reporting extreme aggression, I saw no aggression.

They said increased body oder lol, I didn't get that.

Some said it was very strong others said it's weak, I found it very mild but I didn't go above 350mg per week.

Some said it killed there sex drive, I found it slightly lowered mine for about a week but it returned to normal so it might have just been in my head because I was worried it was going to happen
It did increase back and shoulder acne at first but it wasn't terrible.

Something I want to put into perspective is the dosing. I find when comparing a TD to a injectable, the injectable is usually 3-4x stronger. So me injecting 50mg per day would be probably equivalent to 150-200 TD, So with that product being 75mg per ml I would have to assume your going to need 2ml per day bare minimum and 3-4ml per day would probably be a dose worth running.

I'm using 100mg of injectable per week right now on top of 250 test and I don't think it's doing much, I'm just using up the little bit I had left over getting ready for vacation.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At the doses I used I'd say it was slightly stronger than Masteron and slightly weaker than EQ and had effects like a low dose mix of those 2 things

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 208639
Ya, I used the injectable version. But everyone seems to have opposing views of what this product does and my experience was completely different then everyone else I saw talk about it. I also noticed that no1 who reviews it posted any pictures of themselves or seemed to finish there logs. It makes me wonder how many of them had prior experience with steroids or if they even actually used it.

People were reporting extreme aggression, I saw no aggression.

They said increased body oder lol, I didn't get that.

Some said it was very strong others said it's weak, I found it very mild but I didn't go above 350mg per week.

Some said it killed there sex drive, I found it slightly lowered mine for about a week but it returned to normal so it might have just been in my head because I was worried it was going to happen
It did increase back and shoulder acne at first but it wasn't terrible.

Something I want to put into perspective is the dosing. I find when comparing a TD to a injectable, the injectable is usually 3-4x stronger. So me injecting 50mg per day would be probably equivalent to 150-200 TD, So with that product being 75mg per ml I would have to assume your going to need 2ml per day bare minimum and 3-4ml per day would probably be a dose worth running.

I'm using 100mg of injectable per week right now on top of 250 test and I don't think it's doing much, I'm just using up the little bit I had left over getting ready for vacation.
Thanks for reply
....Ya, I was going to dose it at 2mls a day (150mg) TD, as I only have 2 bottles. But it sounds so hit and miss, I may just put it back in the box and use something else.
I have a few other compounds up my sleeve I may try. Still sitting on some OG Pplex....