Desoxy T Acetate for 1st timer

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've only done prohormones such as 4 andro and methylclostebol and haven't injected before. Results were "okayish" like 5 lbs of muscle at most. I trained 2 years natty prior to PH use. I wanted to try injecting and using real AAS.

I would do test cyp as my first cycle, but it's illegal and I get paranoid about going to prison. However, I discovered there are these research compounds like desoxy t acetate and trestolone which are sort of grey-area legal and I would be willing to purchase them if either were suitable for a beginner cycle. I don't think I'd use trest as a first cycle since I hear it's pretty powerful, or maybe I'm wrong and beginners could use it at smaller doses?

I then considered desoxy t acetate after reading up on here. Someone referred to it as a cross between EQ/Masteron and some research site said it's anabolic/androgenic ratio is 160:60 vs test. I don't know if this number is true. My question is would this be okay for a first cycle and would there be any good gains like lean muscle mass and fat loss and strength increase. I know a test base is needed for the side effects like libido. I do have HCG and read that could be used as a potential test replacement.

I would buy test cyp and use it as first cycle but it's illegal. I live in NY and scheduled steroids are actually schedule II drugs and not III and the penalties are harsher. However, I may consider just getting test if there is a domestic shipper.

What do you think? Is desoxy t a bad idea to start with? Or okay? Should I just risk it and buy test instead?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bad idea. Go low dose trest, you'll be fine. Could stack.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for warnings. I ended up just buying testosterone cypionate without any trouble and am doing a cycle on that. Feels great so far.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good choice, though the desoxy test would make a nice addition later on. So if you still are interested in the compound, score some, and save it for later.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest at any dose for a first cycle is a terrible idea
Even TD? I’d figure that’s probably alright. As long as they’re using 30mg or under per day...

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good choice, though the desoxy test would make a nice addition later on. So if you still are interested in the compound, score some, and save it for later.
In your experience what is desoxy t's best qualities in terms of BB? It seems everyone has responded somewhat differently based on past threads on here. Heard it was good for lean gains for a few, but others said they had bad side effects like acne and didn't mention much in terms of benefits.

I bought a vial of injectable desoxy t and trestolone from Pure Research Oils for possible later use because I wasn't sure how much longer they would remain available as research chemicals. I am definitely saving for later after I get more experienced.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
and his whole question is about a first injectable cycle. Not td or orals
Sure but I’m just saying, based on what you’re saying...

And on the other thing, well I guess it’d be a base, if ace. Ace of Base.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Based on what I said.
The guy is talking about a injectable cycle,
The other guy suggested trest so that would be injectable trest,
I said trest is a bad first cycle. It's all about injectable trest.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Based on what I said.
The guy is talking about a injectable cycle,
The other guy suggested trest so that would be injectable trest,
I said trest is a bad first cycle. It's all about injectable trest.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes that’s the context but obviously I meant out of context as a stand-alone comment.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And, in context, how about 6-10mg pinned?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay, if it's strong then I'll be careful in using it in the future. Glad I bought the stuff.