Desoxy ace td cycle ideas

Ryno94

Awards
I was going through my stash today and came across 2 bottles of pheradrone (desoxy ace transdermal) from zeroflux. Bought these when they were closing up shop, however I’m not very educated on this one. Been doing research, learned a lot just can’t find many logs or anything. Mostly just “this gave me terrible acne”

Later on down the road if I were going to run this, what are some good compounds it would stack well with? Do’s and dont’s? Also would there be any problems using transdermal trest with this?

Interested to hear any experiences with desoxy ace.

chaz

Awards
I've only used another version. That came stacked with dien. This is probably my favorite product I have used in many years. That combo was great used it for cut with triump t3 and low dose mk. I cut close to 30 lbs had great vascularity and strength endurance increased despite low carb diet and weight loss. I have another brand of TD desoxy that I'm deciding on another run. But the DTA dien combo was great.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I imagine DTA with trest eould be similar to trest/mast which seems to be a great combo