Dermatrest + LGD 5 weeks into an 8 week ANDROS cycle

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys.
Looking for some thoughts...
Planning to cycle again with Dermatrest and LGD again towards end of August. Was reviewing my log from last Dermatrest LGD cycle in the spring, and I was able to turn out 11lbs of LBM and 1lbs fat loss.(Hung on to every ounce of LBM 1.5 months post pct as well....)
However, in my log I realize that the gains abruptly stopped after the week 5 measurements and weigh in.
My thoughts are: maybe I can run the Trest and LGD for 5 weeks again. Pick up some good gains, then taper myself into a 4 to 8 week 1/4 Andro cycle. Maybe extract another cycle worth of gains....
Then PCT with clomid for 5 weeks at like 100/100/75/75/50.
Seems like I was pissing money away at end of last cycle pouring Trest on me for no returns....

Let me hear it.

Thanks

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Trest is more anabolic than test this is about the Ment injectable idk about the transdermal version . If I was you I would run the trest with 1-t and lgd all together . Also on your previous cycle did you have e problems with trest ?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No e issues at 100 mg a day. Was also on research aromysin too tho.
Point I was getting at is that my gains ended at 5 week mark. If that happens again, why continue on with the same compounds...? But I hear you, that was my one concern, you are taking the post powerful and following that up with something less powerful. May not get anything out of the andros at that point.
Other option is to dig deep into pockets and up the Trest to 200 mg for final half of cycle... Lol

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
You are aware of the 3 week kick in time for andros? You'd have to consider that when cycling, so start the andros at week 2 so they're kicked in by week 5 when you stop the trest

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are aware of the 3 week kick in time for andros? You'd have to consider that when cycling, so start the andros at week 2 so they're kicked in by week 5 when you stop the trest
Main concern here would be the 4dhea and trestolone. Might not be a major, but it is a potential spanner in the idea.

If it was me Id maybe decrease the dermatrest dose going into the 1dhea, and flag the 4dhea altogether. The trest will serve the same function, only better, and its already "loaded" in your system. Actually if it was me I wouldnt decrease the dose at all, but if your concern is wastage a decrease is not entirely silly.

Your clomid doses, though, are nuts.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
4ad in my opinion just not worth it. Keep trest at 100mg only as a base and run the other two together . Keep it low only as a base don't look for insane gains , from what you say transdermal trest must be underdosed if you'd run ment at 100mg a day you'd be sick. Also clomid is very high I recommend 50/50/50/50

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys. Talking about Dermatrest here... Not MENT injections...

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd start with Andros and then do the trest lgd
That's another thing I was thinking last night... Thinking maybe go 8 week andros. Super mandro and mandro giant?
Then start introducing the trest in week 7?

Anyone ever do anything like this?

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
That's another thing I was thinking last night... Thinking maybe go 8 week andros. Super mandro and mandro giant?
Then start introducing the trest in week 7?

Anyone ever do anything like this?
Did this ever come to anything? How was the run?