DermaTREST + Hi-Tech Superdrol - safe to stack?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on TRT.

-200 mg/week Test Cyp
-0.5mg Anastrozole 1st and 3rd day after test injection
-hCG EOD

After my next labs, I'm looking to step things up a bit with a legal PH stack. I read somewhere that Trest can be stacked with a mild oral anabolic, hence the question about Hi-Tech Superdrol. The cycle would be 6 weeks.

I'm planning on getting CEL Cycle Assist for liver support, and I have no plans for PCT because I'm on TRT. I have extra Anastrozole, if anyone thinks more than the two doses per week would be necessary.

Any comments or concerns would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently on TRT.

-200 mg/week Test Cyp
-0.5mg Anastrozole 1st and 3rd day after test injection
-hCG EOD

After my next labs, I'm looking to step things up a bit with a legal PH stack. I read somewhere that Trest can be stacked with a mild oral anabolic, hence the question about Hi-Tech Superdrol. The cycle would be 6 weeks.

I'm planning on getting CEL Cycle Assist for liver support, and I have no plans for PCT because I'm on TRT. I have extra Anastrozole, if anyone thinks more than the two doses per week would be necessary.

Any comments or concerns would be appreciated. Thanks.
Yes they can be stacked. What daily dose are you considering of each product?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DermaTREST - 1 mL 2 times daily
Hi-Tech Superdrol - 1 pill 2 times daily
1 ml doesn't tell me much. There is the OG Dermatrest and the newer OL UK version. Dosing mg per ml is different on each. So you could be doing 50 mg or 100 mg depending on which one you have. That's a big difference. I would lean towards doing at least 100 mg daily for the best mass and strength gains.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
1 ml doesn't tell me much. There is the OG Dermatrest and the newer OL UK version. Dosing mg per ml is different on each. So you could be doing 50 mg or 100 mg depending on which one you have. That's a big difference. I would lean towards doing at least 100 mg daily for the best mass and strength gains.
It's the OL UK version at 25mg/mL. So 50mg twice daily of Trest is your recommendation? What do you think about adding in oral Trest to make it half oral, half TD? Or would all TD be better?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the OL UK version at 25mg/mL. So 50mg twice daily of Trest is your recommendation? What do you think about adding in oral Trest to make it half oral, half TD? Or would all TD be better?
Adding the oral would be great! It hits fast and causes a big CNS boost if dosing pre-workout for some amazing sessions. The ideal way to cycle Trest IMO is 25 mg DT in AM and PM. And 50 mg oral Trest 45 min. Pre-workout. This allows for relatively stable blood levels at all times for mass gains and capitalizing on the CNS boost for strength gains.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Adding the oral would be great! It hits fast and causes a big CNS boost if dosing pre-workout for some amazing sessions. The ideal way to cycle Trest IMO is 25 mg DT in AM and PM. And 50 mg oral Trest 45 min. Pre-workout. This allows for relatively stable blood levels at all times for mass gains and capitalizing on the CNS boost for strength gains.
Thanks bro! I appreciate the help.

Do you think I should increase my AI dosage from 2 to 3 times a week, just to limit the possibility of estrogen-related side effects?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd monitor for signs of high estrogen before increasing the AI.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
For someone who doesn't like transdermals, would tr3st oral only produce the same results as derma?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no and you would need to camp on your bottle of trest.. super short half life

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For someone who doesn't like transdermals, would tr3st oral only produce the same results as derma?
Oral has an insanely short half life. Take it preworkout and you should be good to go. Could always rub the TD on your foot, though

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Oral has an insanely short half life. Take it preworkout and you should be good to go. Could always rub the TD on your foot, though
I only have the oral version and plan on using it as a test base for my dmz cycle. Do you think it will serve well as a base? or is derma absolutely necessary?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I only have the oral version and plan on using it as a test base for my dmz cycle. Do you think it will serve well as a base? or is derma absolutely necessary?
A hijack has been attempted.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Lol sorry man... Didn't mean to hijack your thread I'll go do some research instead of being that a**hole who steals threads ?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Lol sorry man... Didn't mean to hijack your thread I'll go do some research instead of being that a**hole who steals threads ��
It's cool. I was mostly joking :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those two are a perfect pair for one another as the superdrol helps with glycogen saturation.

I would do the superdrol at 3 pills min daily.

Not a fan of oral trest though.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
It's cool. I was mostly joking :)
Haha ok cool. Well I ordered some dermatrest anyway, only issue is I can't dose it twice a day so I'll apply it once in the evening after shower and take 2 caps spread throughout the day. Should suffice?