DermaTREN/DermaTREST cycle update

drderp

Awards
Hey dudes,
Just finished 4 weeks at 90mg dermatren a day and dermatrest at 100mg a day, some awesome results.
Got up 425x4 Deadlift for the first time in my life (10th set), haven't maxed it yet. And I got 215x4 incline press with no problem (10th set), and 315x4 squat on my 10th set. All PR's. If anyone's interested, I'm using the T-Nation The Strong Bodybuilder program.

Friday I made the decision to start running the DermaTren at 180mg/day, with DermaTrest at 100mg/day. Holy ****, it's getting pretty intense. Definite aggression increase, appetite is through the roof, having trouble sleeping and I'm sweating something fierce. Do you think it would be worth running the DermaTren at 90mg a day and taking TR3N orally at 90 mg a day instead? I'm worried I'm using so much volume of the TD's that I'm not absorbing everything.

Right now the plan is to continue the cycle for a total of 10-12 weeks, and a pretty hefty PCT, as I'm going to need it.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd consider doing doing maybe 120 mg trans and 60mg orally, yes. Sounds like great progress man, lets see how far it goes !