DermaTr3st & AAR Liquid Msten Log - Swolljaboi Tell 'em

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Hey guys,

Here is the overview of a 4 week Trest and Msten log I'm going to be running. I was going to wait and start on the 24th but I couldn't wait so I started today.
I'm currently 31 yrs old at 5'11" tall. I weigh 215 at ~15% bf. I recently bulked up to 229 and I am wrapping up an 8 week cut where I've dropped down to 210. I actually lost about 8lbs the first week of the cut just from dropping water and glycogen. Overall I'm happy with the cut as I have retained a lot of muscle and leaned out very nicely. I'm going to continue in a calorie deficit but I bumped my cals up about 250 so I'll be running 2500 per day now. I wanted to up my carbs a bit at the beginning of the cycle. I usually get an insatiable appetite when I run compounds so I may end up bumping it up another 250. I'm going to play it by ear.

Dosing schedule as followed:

Cycle:
DermaTr3st - 75/75/75/75 (Dosing 25mg pre workout, 25 mg post workout, 25 mg Evening)
Liquid Msten - 24/24/24/24 (12mg morning, 12 mg evening)
LGI Damage Control Full Dose ED
Aromasin as needed
Taurine Pre Workout
Multi and Fish Oils

PCT: SERMS and AI Pharma sourced
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Aromasin:12.5 EOD beginning 3rd week of PCT
Dopadex
ChloroTEST
T-Alatus
ArA
Fearn Soy Lecithin Granules 30g per day

I'm going to take some before pics and post them up here tomorrow. I was too busy today.

Edit: Updated PCT

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Day 1

I dosed 12 mg Msten this morning and rubbed 25mg DermaTr3st on my shoulders and upper chest. I thought it would be smart to hold the liquid msten under my tongue for a moment to possibly increase absorption. It tastes like burning. I will be rapidly chasing this stuff with some water when I dose from now on.

Went to the gym and did some low and slow cardio on the treadmill and hit up some abs. I just wanted to get a feel for the stuff and see how it affects me before I go all out. Blood Pressure is one of my main concerns on this cycle so I will be watching for any signs of increase. The Dermatr3st seemed to give me a burst of energy because I felt great considering I had not ingested any caffiene prior to my workout.

I felt pretty good the rest of the day despite the fact that my allergies are running rampant due to some weather changes going on. Dosed the rest of my trest and msten around 6 pm. Ready to hit up shoulders and calves tomorrow morning.

Revival

Revival

Awards
No love in here yet huh? Well I'm 1st than. Kill it bro.

P.S. waiting on the nudez....

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Day 2

Dosed the same as yesterday. Still noticing a burst of energy and it seems like my heart kinda starts racing when I apply the DermaTr3st. I slept great last night. I actually had trouble getting out of bed this morning. I took a little bump of caffeine powder (100mg) pre workout just for an extra kick. Without it I just don't feel awake. No negative sides to speak of so far other than feeling warmer than normal and my skin flushing red a little bit throughout the day at work.

Gym was good. Intensity was there. My strength actually went down a bit, a few less reps on some of my sets. I'm going to attribute that to discontinuing my use of creatine and amentoflavone. I have ordered some amentoflavone caps though and plan to add that back in mainly because I enjoy the mood elevating effects.

Workout consisted of:
Shoulders
Behind Neck Shoulder Press: 5 sets of 8-15
High Rows: 5 sets of 8-12
Straight Bar Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 10-12
Face Pulls: 4 sets 10-12
Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 10-12

Calves (Supersets in between some of the shoulder sets):
One Leg Seated Calve Raises: 3 sets of 12-15, 2 sets of 20 with lighter weight
Hack Squat Calve Raises: 10 sets, alternating stances, 12-20 reps depending on weight

Work went well. I seemed to have more energy throughout the day. 8:30 right now and I'm still not sleepy whereas normally I'd be crashing out on the couch right now. Went over on my calories a bit today because my wife made Pork Roast with Sour Kraut and mashed potatoes. One of my favorite dishes. I portioned it wisely but couldn't avoid all of the fat content. Totally worth it though. I only went 100 calories over my 2500 for the day.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
No love in here yet huh? Well I'm 1st than. Kill it bro.

P.S. waiting on the nudez....
Noodz up. The back pic kinda sucks. I couldn't get a good flex and take the picture I kept screwing it up. My camera also doesn't take the greatest pictures.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I am following! That bicep really has a nice pop to it.
Prob going to add Trest to my next cycle... guess I have to finish my current one and take some time off first, lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. cycle looks solid as fu€k!

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Day 3, 4, 5

I'm wrapping these three days all up into one post because Sat, Sun are my rest days and not much is going on there. Friday I dosed the same schedule, and I hit leg day in the morning.

Leg Curls - 5 sets
Stiff Leg Deads - 5 sets
Back Squats - 5 sets
Leg Press - 5 sets
Leg Extensions - 5 sets
I then hit up some light weight high rep biceps. I've found doing a second round of biceps on leg day has helped improve the shape and size of my bis which used to be a lagging group. I now find I like my biceps better than some of my other muscle groups.

So far I have not noticed any increase in strength, although I do appear to be filling out a bit. Muscles look and feel fuller.

Yesterday I upped my Trest dosage to 100 mg, 50 morning and 50 night. I still have yet to experience any negative side effects. Testes are still there although they do feel a bit less full than normal, but they haven't jumped up inside of me yet. No estrogen sides yet and I'm honestly surprised because I've had a small gyno problem in the past and so far it isn't flairing up. I will weigh in tomorrow morning prior to hitting chest and will update again tomorrow night.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Day 6

Woke up this morning and did chest day. Still feeling good on 100 mg Trest and 24mg Msten. I weighed in this morning at 218, which puts me up 8 lbs from Friday morning's weigh in. I did have a cheat meal on Friday night, and with the extra carbs I've been eating it may be some water weight. Still a large jump in 3 days.

I focused on Dumbbell Incline and Flat presses with some Flyes and Cable Crossovers to finish. I then did some triceps to wrap it up. I felt pretty strong today but nothing out of the ordinary. All in all a good workout.

I am still not noticing any estrogen issues. I have, however, noticed a few hairs on the wall while I'm showering so I've started using some Nizoral to try and prevent excessive shedding.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Day 7

Today was back day. I pulled some Deadlifts then went to do pullups, wide grip pulldowns, one arm dumbbell rows, and bent over rows. I finished off the workout with some biceps. I noticed a little bit of puffiness in the nips today so I went ahead and dosed 12.5mg of aromasin just as a proactive measure.

My energy levels have been through the roof today. I feel very upbeat and just generally good. My libido has been raging. I think I'm starting to get on my girlfriend's nerves wanting to jump her bones every night. Feeling a slight increase in aggression as well. My girl also said she thinks I'm looking bigger. So far so good.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Sounds sweet! I read some other logs where people felt like that trandmsdermal Trest kicked in fast. What do you think so far?

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Sounds sweet! I read some other logs where people felt like that trandmsdermal Trest kicked in fast. What do you think so far?
Yeah I definitely feel the energy and libido boost. I feel swollen and very full even on a deficit. I get this rush every time I apply it too. I'm enjoying it so far.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't updated the log in a few days. Very busy lately. Honestly though there is not much to report. Sides on cycle are still very minimal. I'm still dosing Aromasin at 12.5 eod just to keep bloat down and nipple sensitivity away. Energy is still great and I'm still sporting raging boners on a regular basis. I'm looking bigger and more vascular, but I haven't really made any gains in strength. I will be doing chest and triceps tomorrow and I will weigh in first thing in the morning. My diet has honestly been kinda ****ty this weekend, so I would expect to have put on a couple of pounds at least. Will update again tomorrow.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Today marks the halfway point of my cycle. Two more weeks to go.

Yesterday I weighed in at 224. That puts me up 6 pounds over last week, and a total of 14 pounds gained so far since I started the cycle. That is much more than I was expecting considering that I am still eating in a calorie deficit, albeit a small one. I've been averaging between 2500 to 2700 calories not counting the day I have my cheat meal. I am definitely looking much bigger and really see a lot of roundness and fullness that wasn't there before. I still feel lean although I do feel a little bit bloated.

Chest day yesterday was very good. I put up a few more reps than the week before on several of my lifts. I hit my back this morning and again noticed a bit of increased strength although it is not drastic. I feel like these compounds are really good for putting on some solid mass, but not really impressive in the strength department.

Negative sides are still very minimal. I did experience some pretty intense back pumps this morning. I'll try upping my taurine to see if that helps. Currently doing 2g preworkout, I will up it to 5 and see if that helps. Aggression is noticeably up. A dude at work today was being a dick, which isn't unusual for him, but it definitely got to me and I had to remove myself from the situation before I went off on him.

Tomorrow I will do a bit of cardio followed by an ab session. I will update again on Thursday.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sheet breaux you're up 14 lbs already? ON A DEFECIT!

Im gonna notify your local NPR station and convince em to do a short segment.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Sheet breaux you're up 14 lbs already? ON A DEFECIT!

Im gonna notify your local NPR station and convince em to do a short segment.
Yeah. I'm not on a huge deficit only around 250 cal. I'm absolutely ravenous the last couple of days. It has been very difficult to stay within my allotment.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Sheet breaux you're up 14 lbs already? ON A DEFECIT! Im gonna notify your local NPR station and convince em to do a short segment.
I know! I am jealous...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatchu been dosing the aromasin swollja?

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Day 16

I just gotta say this cycle is going great. My woman won't stop telling me how much bigger I look. That alone makes me feel good. I tested my bf % today and I'm down 1% over a month ago. Very happy about that. I had a beast shoulder/calves day today. I went up in weight and reps on several of my lifts. I finished my workout and still felt like I had steam in the tank but I had to stop or I'd be late to work. I've got my calorie intake up to 2700 per day now. I'm kinda doing a reverse dieting thing. I plan to be right at or just slightly above my maintenance cals by the time I get into PCT. Hopefully that will help me maintain my gains through the end.

I've been so hungry lately it is ridiculous. I am finding it very difficult not to over eat. Around 3:30 I have a greek yogurt as a snack between lunch and dinner, and I'm thinking I may need to take something else to have with it as I find myself starving when I get home. Sides still minimal, although I do seem to be getting flush especially when I'm working on anything at work that requires any physical effort. People keep asking why my face is getting so red. I just tell them it is because I'm actually working and they should give it a try. Lol.

Leg day tomorrow. I'm going to see if I put any additional strength on my squat.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Day 19

I had a kickass leg day on Friday. I did 5x5 on squats. I worked up to 345. I hit 5 full reps on 335 which I had never done before. I hit 3 reps on 345 and I probably could have done another rep but I didn't want to overdo it. I've been getting really bad pumps in my lower back and forearms and even my jaw. I was eating some meat on Friday night and my jaw started cramping up while I was chewing. It was crazy.

I've actually run out of DermaTr3st somehow. I've been using a syringe to dose. At 100mg per day I should have had enough fora full 30 days. Oh well. I have a bottle of Celtic Labs Trestoderm I was saving for another cycle. I'm going to tap into that to finish up this one. Everything else is going very well. Other than the pumps there are no other negatives to report. I'm looking forward to a badass chest day tomorrow morning. I will weigh in tomorrow and update the log again after work.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Day 23

Hey guys once again I haven't had much time to get on the computer and update. I'm on my last week now and things are going pretty good. Only thing I've noticed is that toward the end of my work day I kinda zone out. As soon as I get home and shower and apply my 2nd dose of Trest it goes away and I actually have been having trouble getting tired and sleeping at night. I'm guessing it is just due to the hormone peaks and lows.

Monday was chest and triceps. Solid pumps and pushed out a few more reps than last week. Tuesday I did Back/Bi's. Again no huge strength gains but did go up steadily over last week. I was not able to do deadlifts due to back pumps. Wed I usually do cardio but I took the day off to get some extra rest. Today was shoulders/calves and I had a great workout even though I slept like crap last night.

No change in weight this week. Still at 225 lbs. I don't feel like I've put on any fat and I'm looking much more vascular. I even have a few new veins in my forearms that weren't noticeable before. I look very full and solid and muscles feel rock hard. Tomorrow is leg day. I will update again sometime this weekend.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Definitely wouldn't be getting a Derma, I think that's the second or third time I've read about someone getting jipped on their dosage in just the past two days.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Would be interested in your thoughts between the 2 versions of trest. I have the LGI version for my next cycle, and keep trying to get some trestoderm but it sells out so fast!

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Would be interested in your thoughts between the 2 versions of trest. I have the LGI version for my next cycle, and keep trying to get some trestoderm but it sells out so fast!
Honestly they were both equally effective on energy and libido. Dermatr3st smells better but Trestoderm has a cleaner application and seems to leave less residue behind.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Today is the last day in cycle. I had a really ****ty day. Woke up with a headache and went to the gym. Halfway through my workout I began feeling nauseous. I left and went home and layed down. I felt so bad I ended up calling in sick to work. Feelig better now. It felt like a bad migraine and had me down most of the day.

I will be taking some end cycle pictures tomorrow morning and will post a cycle review tomorrow evening. I am starting PCT tomorrow and will be continuing to update the log as PCT progresses.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't updated frequently I have been very busy with family and work. I am in my 2nd week of PCT right now. Things are going pretty well. I have lost weight of course, down to 218. I think a lot of what I gained on cycle was just extra glycogen and water possibly. Considering I was on a deficit all cycle I'm surprised I gained as much as I did and I surely didn't expect to keep it all. I'm still up 8 lbs from my starting weight of 210 lbs. Strength was still going up during 1st week of PCT and then I experienced a slight drop on my shoulder presses today. Everything else was good though. I feel pretty good although I'm nowhere near recovered yet. Boys are still smaller than normal and I'm experiencing some bad acne on my back. My workouts have been good though and the intensity is there. The ARA is helping me keep my motivation up in the gym too.

Here are some picture from the first day after my cycle ended:

IMAG1696 (622x800).jpg
IMAG1695 (450x800).jpg
IMAG1697 (472x800).jpg

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Dang, looking jacked!
Glad PCT is going good, did you change up your diet or training at all for it?

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Dang, looking jacked!
Glad PCT is going good, did you change up your diet or training at all for it?
I upped my calories to 2950 so I would be at maintenance through PCT. I want to keep as much muscle as possible but I don't want to gain any fat. Trying to keep my training the same as it was on cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K_pem Supplement Auction 2
Brandinooooo Supplement Auction 0
SDPonce63 Supplements 1
J Anabolics 17
S Anabolics 3