DermaStrength

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of doing an 8 week run of OL's DermaStrength Unleashed and Performax's AlphaMax XT. Both have good reviews and profiles, I'm just wondering if anybody on here would like to share some experiences or offer some advice before I order.

Looking for a nice 8 week natty recomp/muscle growth stack with increased cals.

Cheers :)

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Got this stack lined up to start middle of September! Can't freakin wait!

I've enjoyed alphamax in the past. Though didn't get the most out of it, due to shoulder injury and subsequent diet going to hell. Did put on some mass...looks like a good portion of it might even be muscle.

Using td Laxogenin in the form of androcrine right now...mostly for rehabbing the shoulder injury. Lovin it.

Also considering adding ep1c , ara, or maybe or1gin (if it's ever released and the profile fits my goals)...but worried my joints might not be able to take ara or epic.....

Very interested to hear what others think of this stack as well...

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
I just yesterday started an 8 week run of PL super laxo and alphamax xt. Went the oral route with the laxo but otherwise pretty much same stack im super excited for it! I was thinking of adding something else in a few weeks in but havent decided on anything. In for results if you decide to do it!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I just yesterday started an 8 week run of PL super laxo and alphamax xt. Went the oral route with the laxo but otherwise pretty much same stack im super excited for it! I was thinking of adding something else in a few weeks in but havent decided on anything. In for results if you decide to do it!
Logging?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Two great products here! you can't go wrong with this order.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Two great products here! you can't go wrong with this order.
What could somebody actually expect to gain on an 8 week run of these two stacked together, with a good surplus diet and heavy hypertrophy style training of course? Are we talking about gaining a noticable amount over what a person would without these products or just a better training experience.
I gained 4lbs over my last 8 week muscle growth cycle with the same diet and training programme I'm planning on implimenting with this stack. Could I maybe expect 6-7 whilst using these?

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
wasnt really plannin on it. i went dark on this site after my xtend perform log due to being away from computer for some military training which did a number on my gainz haha. figured the first two or so weeks would be me really returning to where I was at the start of summer so I didnt wanna misrepresent the power of the supps.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What could somebody actually expect to gain on an 8 week run of these two stacked together, with a good surplus diet and heavy hypertrophy style training of course? Are we talking about gaining a noticable amount over what a person would without these products or just a better training experience.
I gained 4lbs over my last 8 week muscle growth cycle with the same diet and training programme I'm planning on implimenting with this stack. Could I maybe expect 6-7 whilst using these?
It really depends. I would say, yes, you can expect to gain more IF you take advantage of the supps correctly. Of course, the effects aren't going to be like non-natty "supps", but they will be there.

With this combo you should see, among other benefits: enhanced recovery, energy, strength, and also better MPS and nutrient partitioning. This should allow you to train harder and eat more without putting on excess fat. If you track your lifts, work on progressing more in weight/reps than usual, and strategically add calories, I absolutely believe you can expect to put on more lean body mass, especially if you've never used them before.