Dermacrine?

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone who can give me more info on Dermacrine? Would be much appreciated!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what do you want to know?

preg/dhea/trans res/7,8 benzo.

1st came out by primordial performance over 10 years ago...formula went to bps, now it has been with iconic formulations for several years--basically the same formula as original...one of the few supps you will find that has this lengthy of a lifetime with formula unchanged.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used the PP version back in the day. I loved it. Honestly I think I felt more “feel good” on it than I do on my TRT. But yeah man what is it you really want to know

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what do you want to know?

preg/dhea/trans res/7,8 benzo.

1st came out by primordial performance over 10 years ago...formula went to bps, now it has been with iconic formulations for several years--basically the same formula as original...one of the few supps you will find that has this lengthy of a lifetime with formula unchanged.
If you had to pick between it and 4 andro for a test base which one and why ? Obviously test is the best option but assuming that is out of the equation.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used the PP version back in the day. I loved it. Honestly I think I felt more “feel good” on it than I do on my TRT. But yeah man what is it you really want to know
More so how it would hold up as a test base on a DMZ cycle

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you suggest it as a test base vs 4 andro ?
I haven’t taken 4 Andro. I took the old 4ad stuff of yesteryear but I can’t compare dermacrine and 4 andro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you had to pick between it and 4 andro for a test base which one and why ? Obviously test is the best option but assuming that is out of the equation.
given the choice i would go with alpha four[4-andro]...i love dermacrine as well but i love alpha four more!!!

i'm going to use alpha four as my base next time i run icon one[1-andro].

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
given the choice i would go with alpha four[4-andro]...i love dermacrine as well but i love alpha four more!!!

Agreed completely.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just im’d some one about this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Crazy how much they want for 4 dhea
this is why transdermal is the way to go...alpha four also contains 100mg androsterone which aint cheap either.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a test base Alpha Four is going to offer increased gains and should keep you feeling AMAZING

Dermacrine is a great product and will help mitigate much of the sides associated with your run

This will be determined by your goals and budget. If you have the funds, Alpha Four is going to give you a better run. But, dermacrine will help keep libido and energy levels from dropping.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Alpha four should be as solid a one product test base you can legally get. I really liked td 4-andro as a base and am going to add Ultra hard to it in the next run.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not completely the same as Dermacrine, but I have used td dhea an td 4-andro as test bases and I liked the 4-andro more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's not completely the same as Dermacrine, but I have used td dhea an td 4-andro as test bases and I liked the 4-andro more.
i will be running alpha four with icon one soon!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you getting pills or topical 4 andro
alpha four is a topical...as expensive as 4-dhea and androsterone are it makes no sense to buy pills since topical is twice as potent for the equal dose.

MRTLSN64R02A6

Awards
Id like to try rubbing one pump on the sack and 2 pumps in the shoulder.
Good or bad idea?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar