Dermacrine Topical

dslfam

Awards
Hey Guys,

I found a couple bottles of PP Dermacrine Topical in my stash that I had forgotten about and was thinking of just running it standalone for a mild boost. I was thinking of doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for 8 weeks total.

With this spacing, does anyone recommend a pct? It's been suggested that derma is so mild , that using it this was wouldn't really warrant one, but I just want to get some second opinions to be sure I avoid any kind of shutdown.

Thanks!

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
i would definitely stack with a PH , don't waste the opportunity

dslfam

Awards
I've read that's a great thing, and I do still have a bottle of diesel as well, but like I said, I'm worried about shutdown.... Had a bad experience (extended amount of time) with it that I'm not eager to have repeat, ya know?

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
maybe sell it for high price and buy one of those mild new dhea kits

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
derma because the supply is limited and almost non existant you can fetch a high price for it and fund something in vast quantity like androfactory or forerunner labs . those are two places i know with new products with limited shut down, someone can correct me if im wrong though

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've use Dermacrine many times. Supposedly by applying it to the chest, sholders and upper back the enzymes in these areas convert much of it to testosterone. I really can't say that it has done a lot for me in the past. It's primarily designed to be used for PCT. I really don't think it would do much for you "on-cycle". It is very mild at best. The best PCT I have found is a combination of COP, Testforce 2 and 6 Bromo. I use this combo on-cycle as well to hopefully keep my endrocrine system active. I know that using a PCT on-cycle is controversial but I beleive that a good system, as I mentioned previously, really shortens recovery time.

whaz

whaz

Awards
I hope so, I've got a bottle and a half I plan on using for my next cycle in a month or so.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
I've use Dermacrine many times. Supposedly by applying it to the chest, sholders and upper back the enzymes in these areas convert much of it to testosterone. I really can't say that it has done a lot for me in the past. It's primarily designed to be used for PCT. I really don't think it would do much for you "on-cycle". It is very mild at best. The best PCT I have found is a combination of COP, Testforce 2 and 6 Bromo. I use this combo on-cycle as well to hopefully keep my endrocrine system active. I know that using a PCT on-cycle is controversial but I beleive that a good system, as I mentioned previously, really shortens recovery time.
derma really isnt all that great for PCT as it can cause shutdown- i mean, probably mild, but it can still do it. that being said, i can totally see why someone would use it in PCT. Good 'test base' for PH's, would do alot on a legit cycle.

edit- my bad, man- didnt see your last sentence.

Last edited:

psizzle_8

Awards
Derma used to be a staple in my PCT...was good stuff. Wasn't a fan of how slow it was to dry, I broke out a little from it, but a good product for it's purpose for sure