Dermacrine, Sustain and Virtus Stack

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
I’m contemplating running an 8 to 12 week topical cycle of the following:

IF Dermacrine (4 pumps per day)
IF Sustain Alpha (4 pumps per day)
Iron Legion Virtus (1/2 ml per day)

My question is this, is the Sustain Alpha and Virtus taken together estrogen overkill?

Thank you,

WB

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Apologies this posted multiple times when I posted with the mobile app!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m contemplating running an 8 to 12 week topical cycle of the following:

IF Dermacrine (4 pumps per day)
IF Sustain Alpha (4 pumps per day)
Iron Legion Virtus (1/2 ml per day)

My question is this, is the Sustain Alpha and Virtus taken together estrogen overkill?

Thank you,

WB
max dose of sustain is 6 pumps, max dose of virtus is 1ml....SO-the dosing scheme you laid out should be fine if you stay within that paramater...if joints get achey simply reduce virtus to eod.

good luck, this is a great stack that I have ran several times with very nice results.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
max dose of sustain is 6 pumps, max dose of virtus is 1ml....SO-the dosing scheme you laid out should be fine if you stay within that paramater...if joints get achey simply reduce virtus to eod.

good luck, this is a great stack that I have ran several times with very nice results.
Thank you for the input. I’ve yet to run Virtus, but have run both SA and Derma. From your experience, how long until the effects of Virtus become noticeable?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would think your ok based on the lower dosing of each item. It’s definitely an impressive stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the input. I’ve yet to run Virtus, but have run both SA and Derma. From your experience, how long until the effects of Virtus become noticeable?
noticeable 'drying out' should be visible in around a week...but be careful not to overdo it in rushing effects, virtus is potent even though it is otc.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
noticeable 'drying out' should be visible in around a week...but be careful not to overdo it in rushing effects, virtus is potent even though it is otc.
Solid advice.

Would adding in IR VII for an additional weight loss kick be too much? I’m going to be honest, I’ve never run 3, let alone 4 topicals simultaneously.

Thank you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Solid advice.

Would adding in IR VII for an additional weight loss kick be too much? I’m going to be honest, I’ve never run 3, let alone 4 topicals simultaneously.

Thank you!
no...I would wait until after this stack and run VII-KT w/Invictus....tbh even with as much topical experience as I have, I would be really pushing it to run 4 topicals at a time-and i really don't think VII-KT would add anything substantial to this already great looking stack.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could overly effect estrogen, but there really isn't any legit evidence either way. Just continue to see how you feel.

Now may I ask how big you are? That's alot of pumps and alot of body surface to cover. I'd personally be swimming.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Could overly effect estrogen, but there really isn't any legit evidence either way. Just continue to see how you feel.

Now may I ask how big you are? That's alot of pumps and alot of body surface to cover. I'd personally be swimming.
That was my thought as well; take it one day at a time.

I’m 6ft3 and 251 lbs. Good workout routine and solid diet. I’m switching up topical sites, daily. Honestly, it’s a bit of a pain, but I’m feeling great. Also, working on a recomp.