Dermacrine stack suggestions for a mild cycle?

omer_

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I am looking to run a mild cycle to help my body go back on track after the end of lockdown/once the gyms re-open. I have a bottle of Dermacrine I'd like to use and was thinking of stacking it with a natty supplement like Mass Max or something similar. What are your thoughts? Also, would a mild PCT be sufficient after 8 weeks of Dermacrine?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi, I am looking to run a mild cycle to help my body go back on track after the end of lockdown/once the gyms re-open. I have a bottle of Dermacrine I'd like to use and was thinking of stacking it with a natty supplement like Mass Max or something similar. What are your thoughts? Also, would a mild PCT be sufficient after 8 weeks of Dermacrine?
Yes the mild pct is fine. It is mild on suppression. I think the combo would be interesting to see.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be a great combo. Also have mass max on sale at strong for only $39 right now . Love me some dermacrine and anything

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would be a great combo. Also have mass max on sale at strong for only $39 right now . Love me some dermacrine and anything

i've been wanting to try dermacrine and cel-annabolic effect. maybe even the new one from blr once i see some logs/feedback.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've been wanting to try dermacrine and cel-annabolic effect. maybe even the new one from blr once i see some logs/feedback.
Yeah the new BLR has my interest peaked as well. Probably would stack great with derma

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the new BLR has my interest peaked as well. Probably would stack great with derma
1st up will be anabolic effect, waiting for feedback on the blr product. anabolic effect has gotten great reviews/feedback.