Dermacrine SOLO

alex8

Awards
Whats up fella's about to run topical Dermacrine In plans to trim up and feel good. Planning on applying 3 pumps for 6 weeks. Im 5'5" 158lbs

In the past which was like 2 yerars ago, i've ran PP turinabol as well as androhard with my pct being composed of trs and torem 40/40/40/40,
Its been so long and havent read up on cycles for Dermacrine solo and since PP is gone i need a little hand with my pct.

On hand i have :
phytoserms 347
Test Infusion
hcgenerate
PES Erase
formastanzol
letro
and Torem

What should i use after a 6 week run of Dermacrine solo?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need to run anything after it honestly.

I might would run an AI with the dermacrine though, they stack pretty well together.

If you are incredibly worried, just run an otc testbooster after you finish the dermacrine.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

I might would run an AI with the dermacrine though, they stack pretty well together.

If you are incredibly worried, just run an otc testbooster after you finish the dermacrine.
Is it okay to run Dermacrine for 3 weeks and then start the AI on weeks 4-8?

alex8

Awards

Never dealt with an AI. Is it run on cycle and in pct? Why do you recommend with the dermacrine?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Never dealt with an AI. Is it run on cycle and in pct? Why do you recommend with the dermacrine?
During the cycle. When test goes up so does your estrogen. I've been reading up on it but if you're going to run dermacrine and stronger hormonal compounds it's a good idea to keep your estrogen under control.

<------ still learning but it's a good idea if you read up more about it since what I know are only the basics

alex8

Awards
im running dermacrine solo. I might run it alone as I have havent read estrogen being a problem and i am not gyno prone. Im leaning towards phytoserms 347 + formastanzol OR HCGenerate +formastanzol ORTest Infusion +formastanzol for my pct

decisions decisions

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
im running dermacrine solo. I might run it alone as I have havent read estrogen being a problem and i am not gyno prone. Im leaning towards phytoserms 347 and formastanzol for my pct
You are probably more experienced than me at these types of supps. I would not know if I am prone to gyno because I haven't taken anything that would cause it otherwise. Good luck with the run, give updates I'd like to know how your progress goes.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it okay to run Dermacrine for 3 weeks and then start the AI on weeks 4-8?
Yeah, like I said you don't even need an AI. I just think they stack well together.
You don't really need a PCT for dermacrine, although using an AI after you finish dermacrine certainly won't hurt.

Dermacrine can aromatize (although, not an incredible amount) so it stacks very well with an OTC AI.

alex8

Awards
You don't really need a PCT for dermacrine, although using an AI after you finish dermacrine certainly won't hurt.

Dermacrine can aromatize (although, not an incredible amount) so it stacks very well with an OTC AI.
Thanks I think I will run like this then:

wks 1-6 Decramine
wks 4-8 formastanzol
wks 7-10 phytoserms 347

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need for am AI with derm IMO. Look at the product ingredient profile.

If I were to add anything, it would be ArA

alex8

Awards

I dont think I will include ArA as i have arthritis, and well i've read formastanzol stacks well with dermacrine, i might just exclude it this time but Im leaning towards stacking it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think I will include ArA as i have arthritis, and well i've read formastanzol stacks well with dermacrine, i might just exclude it this time but Im leaning towards stacking it
oh i didnt know you have arthritis. Dermacrine already contains Resveratol & 7,8-Benzoflavone prevent estrogenic side effects but forma does stack very well with it. remember, low estrogen can hurt your joints as well. even in a person who doesnt have arthritis

alex8

Awards
oh i didnt know you have arthritis. Dermacrine already contains Resveratol & 7,8-Benzoflavone prevent estrogenic side effects but forma does stack very well with it. remember, low estrogen can hurt your joints as well. even in a person who doesnt have arthritis

I might just keep forma on the shelf unless i need it then. I do plan on running wks 7-10 phytoserms 347 though....thanks

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

OoooOo im lovin the sound of that ara & derm stack. That might be my road to 335 bench. I have a cycle of ara layin around so i might tie it all in with mass 550

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OoooOo im lovin the sound of that ara & derm stack. That might be my road to 335 bench. I have a cycle of ara layin around so i might tie it all in with mass 550
That indeed would be a nice stack. Im not a fan of 550 but i know many people do like the product so if it works for you, then def add it to the stack! Another good addition would be OG anabeta.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't regularly hear of people complaining of joint pain with formestane, from what I understand it's mostly a side effect of arimistane.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't regularly hear of people complaining of joint pain with formestane, from what I understand it's mostly a side effect of arimistane.
i agree, i was just making a statement about E controlling products in general.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That indeed would be a nice stack. Im not a fan of 550 but i know many people do like the product so if it works for you, then def add it to the stack! Another good addition would be OG anabeta.
I haven't tried 550 but had been reading a lot on the forums and it has good feedback. Seems cheap so it's worth a try. I also tried anabeta stacked with ara with great results mostly I can tell it's from ara though. I tried it as a stand alone with minimal effect, maybe none. Just personal experience

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried 550 but had been reading a lot on the forums and it has good feedback. Seems cheap so it's worth a try. I also tried anabeta stacked with ara with great results mostly I can tell it's from ara though. I tried it as a stand alone with minimal effect, maybe none. Just personal experience
alot of people prefer either Anabeta or anabeta elite. I prefer anabeta.

hope you enjoy your stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dermacrine stacks incredibly well with transdermal formestane!!!

my favorite way to run it.