Dermacrine solo run

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m thinkin of running something mild this summer that is booze friendly. I was considering td andro’s but I feel like they could impact blood pressure much more.

What kind of results would dermacrine only yield ? Thinking of stacking with Anafuse and/or perhaps the new BLR product if it turns out to be good.

by booze friendly I just mean something I don’t have to worry about as I plan on visiting the beach house a few times and will certainly partake in recreations, I will not drink on methylated orals or anything. I’m already shredding up so I’m looking for something subtle to take to add a little size while shredded up once summer hits

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve run it solo several times and had pretty good results. It helped with gaining some size but saw more muscle fullness.

It’s good for a cut and some drinking shouldn’t been an issue.

Code chef will get you 20% off dermacrine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve run it solo several times and had pretty good results. It helped with gaining some size but saw more muscle fullness.

It’s good for a cut and some drinking shouldn’t been an issue.

Code chef will get you 20% off dermacrine
agreed!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 202786
Hello guys,
If you looking forward to lose weight, bulk up, increase your muscle mass and want that body you are thinking of then Nutrigo Lab Mass is just what you need! It will help you grow stronger and bigger muscles and bring your workout results on an entirely new level within 4 weeks! It is available in two delicious new flavors as well for both Men and Women.
• Fast absorbing amino acids
• Stores glycogen much faster
• Muscle damage repair after heavy workouts
• Faster reaching of preset goals
• Effective growth of the muscle mass
• Effective growth of the muscle mass
https://nplink.net/7woge6i8
View attachment 202787
lol...tell me you didn't just post a link :p

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can speak for Anafuse and would definitely recommend running it. Two bottles back to back yielded pretty good results for me in terms of recovery and aiding in a little muscle mass.