I'm thinking about taking a low grade steroid nothing to strong. I hear Dermacrine is a good PCT. Would I be able to take Dermacrine with an AL as a PCT? I'm trying to avoid using a SERM.
A SERM is always recommended for any PH or Steroid. Dermacrine could be helpful during PCT but its more often used as a test base or a method to combat lethargy while on cycle.
I would like to take a SERM but in my case i unfortunately can't take due to the lack of information on a SERM such as the detection time or the time it takes to get out of my system. Would any of you guys no that information. Like out of my system so I can pass a NCAA drug test?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.