Dermacrine Log

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you to Iconic Formulations for a chance to log their Dermacrine. It is a transdermal product that offers potential Test increase, with added possible feel good and energy added.
72mg dhea, 36mg 7,8 benzoflavone, 36mg reveratrol, 18mg prenenolone per 5 pumps. At 5 pumps a day it should last 28 days.

I used PP version 10+ years ago and remember good things. Now currently 43 I expect this is in line with my age and goals.
Goals- slight cut/ recomp. Beach season so either there or the pool 7 days a week. Diet high protein and fat with carbs pre workout if I feel I need a pickup. Only supplements vitamins and VASOBLITZ preworkout. Will get this rolling with my outline on what I feel and ratings.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently following push/pull progression workout. Goal is to train everyday as we all know something comes up throughout the week to put that at around 5 days a week. 10-20 minutes of hiit cardio post.
2nd day in and currently 4 pumps a day. Goes on smooth and dries extremely quick and minimal smell, probably similar to hand sanitizer. Only 2nd day but best transdermal application that I have experience with. Going to give a couple more days to see what I'm feeling.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only 2 doses in but I think possible increase in hunger.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
present

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Noticing deeper and longer sleep. Actually a little tough getting out of bed this morning, will keep an eye on this. Hunger definitely up.
nice that you are feeling effects this quickly!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Noticing deeper and longer sleep. Actually a little tough getting out of bed this morning, will keep an eye on this. Hunger definitely up.
This is one of my favorite parts of running Dermacrine. I rarely sleep well, this helps a lot.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is one of my favorite parts of running Dermacrine. I rarely sleep well, this helps a lot.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah been lacking quality sleep for a while. The 5 of us quarantined since March. School will be starting soon and closer to normal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine is definitely known for this! I took a sleep aid supplement awhile back and always have that feeling of tough to get out of bed. I think I slept 12 hours straight the first dose of it. It's good to do everyone once in awhile but you kill a lot of day light sleeping 12 hours.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lotion really smooth and dries quick, wife asked new cologne. Lol. Feeling good, maybe slight uptick in libido, hunger is definitely up, and sleep continues to go well. Actually got up easy with energy this morning. Wil note muscle fullness, fatloss, strength increase going forward.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lotion really smooth and dries quick, wife asked new cologne. Lol. Feeling good, maybe slight uptick in libido, hunger is definitely up, and sleep continues to go well. Actually got up easy with energy this morning. Wil note muscle fullness, fatloss, strength increase going forward.
i think that most who used dermacrine before will notice the upgrade to lotion that @delsolrob made...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha same carrier? Also just realized increased sweating while starting dermacrine.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sustain Alpha same carrier? Also just realized increased sweating while starting dermacrine.
Yes same carrier.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About a week in and so far better, deeper sleep. Which I feel in the long term will aid in recovery. Feeling an uptick in libido, no issues there prior but noting an increase. Yesterday felt tighter, fuller during workout and post for a while. Skin looking great, no issues with the carrier. Felt increase in strength in the 3-5 rep range, will be tracking that closer this week. So far so good.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got back from the gym and strength definitely up in the lower rep range. Just trying to control hunger before this becomes a bulk, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
About a week in and so far better, deeper sleep. Which I feel in the long term will aid in recovery. Feeling an uptick in libido, no issues there prior but noting an increase. Yesterday felt tighter, fuller during workout and post for a while. Skin looking great, no issues with the carrier. Felt increase in strength in the 3-5 rep range, will be tracking that closer this week. So far so good.
i usually notice better mood and libido 1st week also, unfortunately dermacrine doesn't affect my sleep for the better or the worse.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do feel that I get a little red from the sun since starting dermacrine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not for me
me either, but i'm not normal, lol

i work outdoors year round in summer and winter, so my skin hasn't been burned in many years...maybe @delsolrob has a answer?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah same pattern as you. But hey maybe a day with no sunscreen and really sunny is the factor, seem fine. Was just making a note. Throw that note away.
Have noticed a decent strength gain in lower rep range.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah same pattern as you. But hey maybe a day with no sunscreen and really sunny is the factor, seem fine. Was just making a note. Throw that note away.
Have noticed a decent strength gain in lower rep range.
great news all around!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First I want to update to all those that are on the fence about using transdermals, dermacrine goes on effortlessly and dries immediately. Zero skin issues and no smell.
Effects- increased hunger, better sleep, increased libido, increased strength, slight fullness/ pump. Not as much as a natural energy increase or well being that I thought might come along with it. But maybe will get there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First I want to update to all those that are on the fence about using transdermals, dermacrine goes on effortlessly and dries immediately. Zero skin issues and no smell.
Effects- increased hunger, better sleep, increased libido, increased strength, slight fullness/ pump. Not as much as a natural energy increase or well being that I thought might come along with it. But maybe will get there.
i usually get pretty fast results from dermacrine, but i've heard many say that starting 3rd week is where effects really start to shine, lots of guys run 2 tubes.

the best may be still to come?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am enjoying the results and always look forward to more.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far positives-
Great sleep, bump in strength and muscular endurance, slight muscle fullness, hunger has become manageable but defined increase. Uptick in libido but luckily or somedays not I am always good to go. No issues with skin irritations, dries fast and no odor.
Negatives- bottle has less than when I started, lol. No negatives.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Continue to add weight or reps to exercises. Hunger up but managed, tough at night. Could really see this shine in a caloric surplus, but currently trying to recomp/ cut which I am definitely seeing leaner results. Something new to add is recovery and muscle soreness is reduced, definitely seeing a boost in so many areas. Libido continues good to go and sleep is great.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you have been following results are going well. Not much new to add, have found 3 pumps to work optimal for me. Libido actually higher on 3 than 4, and strength and pump continues to go well. Not sure if noted but recovery/ muscle soreness a non factor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you have been following results are going well. Not much new to add, have found 3 pumps to work optimal for me. Libido actually higher on 3 than 4, and strength and pump continues to go well. Not sure if noted but recovery/ muscle soreness a non factor.
great that it's so easy to adjust dose with transdermals, looks like you've hit your sweet spot at 3 pumps!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sometimes it takes a little tweaking what dosing works for you.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely a feel good, libido boost, and performance enhanced in the gym. 3 pumps and still easy to apply, quick dry, skin still looks good. What is the longest someone has run this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a feel good, libido boost, and performance enhanced in the gym. 3 pumps and still easy to apply, quick dry, skin still looks good. What is the longest someone has run this?
i have gone 6 months straight, but not going to recommend this for the obvious reasons...go with 2 months then a month or 2 of sustain alpha.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still progressing at a steady rate in the gym and continue on more of a recomp as my calories have increased some. Something that has definitely improved is recovery. Muscle soreness non existent. Not much to add other than all good.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Diet assisted yes. Able to increase volume and intensity with added recovery. Strength increase also helping move in that direction.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holding steady and great workouts and sleep. Nothing new to report. Believe I got to the apex of this log and just continues with the positives I pointed out. Anything drastic would be diet related. This week I have a planned deload and will reup intensity next week.