Dermacrine instead of 4 andro

Shadowunder

Awards
Hi, first i know test injections would be better but i am realy needle phobic and First decided to take 4 Andro at 200mg day wich would convert to a total of about 210 test per week.

I wanted this as a base first for stacked with tbol but i decided to go with dbol (20-30 MG Not Higher since i want no bloat) AI is on hand of course. Sure the 210mg Test is way more than Natural so it would give a gain boost to but mostly its a good base for providing estrogen (dbol does this too i know but want a base to feel and function good the whole cycle tough.

I read then here that many used dermocrine as a base and it worked awesome. Its not converet to test right? But it provides Energy and Libido function. Is it better to use than 4 Andro as a base for dbol.when yes how high can i Go with the dbol when the dermacrine does not convert to estrogen or does it? What dosage of dermacrine should i use. I before never heard of this Here in europe so i dont have any Information on it.

Or would you drop the dbol and Stack the 4 Andro/dermacrine with tbol or is it nosense since tbol many say it does Not give any Mass some say it provides some lean good Mass.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all you are mixing up 4-Andro and 4-AD. 4-Andro won't give you 210 mg of test / week with 200 mg a day dosing. If you are talking about oral 4-Andro you should take at least 300 mg a day for a proper test base. But it's just that, a base.

The dhea in Dermacrine does convert to E and a bit to T too. But personally I've found td 4-Andro to be a better test base for me than td dhea. Solid products both though.

T-bol would give you some gains for sure, even though it's not a huge mass builder. Nice lean gains with some strenght.

I wouldn't use 4-Andro or Dermacrine with D-bol. D-bol + T-bol is a pretty classic stack or at least used to be back in the day (if I'm not mistaken).

But most importantly, are you sure you want to step on this gear road, when you have a needle phobia? What about if you have to start trt due to your gear use, which is a very likely outcome at some point?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi, first i know test injections would be better but i am realy needle phobic and First decided to take 4 Andro at 200mg day wich would convert to a total of about 210 test per week.

I wanted this as a base first for stacked with tbol but i decided to go with dbol (20-30 MG Not Higher since i want no bloat) AI is on hand of course. Sure the 210mg Test is way more than Natural so it would give a gain boost to but mostly its a good base for providing estrogen (dbol does this too i know but want a base to feel and function good the whole cycle tough.

I read then here that many used dermocrine as a base and it worked awesome. Its not converet to test right? But it provides Energy and Libido function. Is it better to use than 4 Andro as a base for dbol.when yes how high can i Go with the dbol when the dermacrine does not convert to estrogen or does it? What dosage of dermacrine should i use. I before never heard of this Here in europe so i dont have any Information on it.

Or would you drop the dbol and Stack the 4 Andro/dermacrine with tbol or is it nosense since tbol many say it does Not give any Mass some say it provides some lean good Mass.

Thanks a lot
Bout to run Tbol myself and was considering 4-andro. But I already have Dermacrine on hand so derma it is! Maybe alpha four next time.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
6-8wks, start at 40 per day for a week or less then 60. Maybe 80 last two weeks depending on how it's treating me. Split dosage am/pm along with 4 pumps derma daily.

EDIT: Oops, double post

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What kind of dose and lenght are you planning?
6-8wks, start at 40 per day for a week or less then 60. Maybe 80 last two weeks depending on how it's treating me. Split dosage am/pm along with 4 pumps derma daily.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool. Will be following. You keep your log going after the change in compounds or make a new one? Tag me in if you make a new one.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool. Will be following. You keep your log going after the change in compounds or make a new one? Tag me in if you make a new one.
Will do bud! It'll be a new one, that one has gotten... Cluttered, ha ha.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You gotta get over your needle phobia my dude. I've been where you are as well, I remember skipping school to avoid the mandatory vaccinations I was so afraid of needles. These days I inject multiple times per day. Learning the anatomy helps quite a bit as does studying proper technique. We fear what we do not understand.

That said to directly answer the question about 4 andro or dermacrine; I do like the effects of dermacrine quite a lot. If you refuse to utilize good old cheap and effective testosterone and instead are OK with spending 3-4x much for a lesser effect to avoid the pokes, dermacrine is going to be your best bet for a test base.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You gotta get over your needle phobia my dude. I've been where you are as well, I remember skipping school to avoid the mandatory vaccinations I was so afraid of needles. These days I inject multiple times per day. Learning the anatomy helps quite a bit as does studying proper technique. We fear what we do not understand.

That said to directly answer the question about 4 andro or dermacrine; I do like the effects of dermacrine quite a lot. If you refuse to utilize good old cheap and effective testosterone and instead are OK with spending 3-4x much for a lesser effect to avoid the pokes, dermacrine is going to be your best bet for a test base.
thanks for the dermacrine love, i'm on trt and it goes great with it but i really like the alpha four, with the androsterone included it really has some nice pop....i need to be careful running alpha four when its bloods time, it nearly doubles my total test.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thanks for the dermacrine love, i'm on trt and it goes great with it but i really like the alpha four, with the androsterone included it really has some nice pop....i need to be careful running alpha four when its bloods time, it nearly doubles my total test.
Damn. That’s goof number except when doctors look at them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn. That’s goof number except when doctors look at them.
i was not even thinking about it when i got bloods drawn....it took some serious debating with doc not to get taken off trt.

my advice stop alpha four at least a week before blood draw if you are on trt.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i was not even thinking about it when i got bloods drawn....it took some serious debating with doc not to get taken off trt.

my advice stop alpha four at least a week before blood draw if you are on trt.
Makes sense. Funny how they pull you off of numbers are high enough which is the goal.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, I’m still not entirely clear & would greatly appreciate clarification. Dermacrine vs Alpha Four for a “test base”?

I have no problem utilizing actual testosterone (and recently have) but I have a buddy with some PH/DS experience who refuses to pin and wants the next best thing.

Thanks in advance!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense. Funny how they pull you off of numbers are high enough which is the goal.
So, I’m still not entirely clear & would greatly appreciate clarification. Dermacrine vs Alpha Four for a “test base”?

I have no problem utilizing actual testosterone (and recently have) but I have a buddy with some PH/DS experience who refuses to pin and wants the next best thing.

Thanks in advance!
Alpha Four!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer