Dermacrine + Iconogenin

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
hello AM,
in the past i tried bps androcrine and i felt big help with joint pain, do you think it will be ok to run it together with dermacrine, anything against (2 bottles each)?
How to apply it (which parts) and timing?
For now im eating mtest+anaboliceffect but i guess it wont be a problem to use it together with creams.
br

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hello AM,
in the past i tried bps androcrine and i felt big help with joint pain, do you think it will be ok to run it together with dermacrine, anything against (2 bottles each)?
How to apply it (which parts) and timing?
For now im eating mtest+anaboliceffect but i guess it wont be a problem to use it together with creams.
br
you are correct, no problem running dermacrine/iconogenin with m-test/anabolic effect...I would use dermacrine on neck and shoulders and iconogenin on sore areas if using for pain relief...iconogenin is systematic which means whole body, but I've found it really helps to apply at least some directly onto sore areas.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above no issues running together. How are you liking mtest and anabolic effect together?

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
hi Guys,
thank you.
I run them together 2nd time - first was last summer 2 bottles each, now running same - finishing 2nd bottles and definitely going for 3rd.
I notice strength and fullness improvements (not huge but definitely noticeable in isometric training/holds), nice pump on the training as well. Additionally I'm hungry most of the time but not bloated, trying to stay away from junk food but not always possible. Sleeping very very deep. I don't take anything more beside vitamins, d3 and omega so its definitely from it.
I wanted to add something "more" and i thought of dermarcine, but I'm very prone to joint/back pain so thought about some laxo, which usually gave me relief in past.

br

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hi Guys,
thank you.
I run them together 2nd time - first was last summer 2 bottles each, now running same - finishing 2nd bottles and definitely going for 3rd.
I notice strength and fullness improvements (not huge but definitely noticeable in isometric training/holds), nice pump on the training as well. Additionally I'm hungry most of the time but not bloated, trying to stay away from junk food but not always possible. Sleeping very very deep. I don't take anything more beside vitamins, d3 and omega so its definitely from it.
I wanted to add something "more" and i thought of dermarcine, but I'm very prone to joint/back pain so thought about some laxo, which usually gave me relief in past.

br
transdermal is the way to go for laxo, td gives slow release over a longer period of time, plus you can apply directly to sore area-if using for pain relief.

btw-I notice more effect from dermacrine when applying to neck and shoulders.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally use iconogenin everyday first thing in the morning. I find it increases the pump effect in my workouts. I’ve run it with dermacrine as well as along side other products. Dermacrine can be run alone or as a base for other products.

I find the best places are shoulders and clavicle. I wipe extra on my sides.

Use code chef for 25% off iconic formulations site.