Dermacrine hormonal?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Basically a dhea but says it can cause male infertility? Does this product shut you down? Also my issue is single digit free test while having high normal total. Shbg is high. I seem to shred and feel good on dermacrine with no side effects. However I was worried about the shut down , and fertility issue

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Basically a dhea but says it can cause male infertility? Does this product shut you down? Also my issue is single digit free test while having high normal total. Shbg is high. I seem to shred and feel good on dermacrine with no side effects. However I was worried about the shut down , and fertility issue
we covered this before, i think @delsolrob has said that the disclaimer is on all labels. the shutdown from dermacrine will be minimal and most will regain normal baseline test levels fairly quickly, to speed up the process you might run sustain alpha after dermacrine...if anything dhea should help fertility in both males and females!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
we covered this before, i think @delsolrob has said that the disclaimer is on all labels. the shutdown from dermacrine will be minimal and most will regain normal baseline test levels fairly quickly, to speed up the process you might run sustain alpha after dermacrine...if anything dhea should help fertility in both males and females!!!
Yes sir

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is any benefit from run dermacrine alone ? actually stack with an anticortisol or testbooster for example

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is any benefit from run dermacrine alone ? actually stack with an anticortisol or testbooster for example
Yes. Straight dermacrine runs can be great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
perfect so a stack with reduce xt would be fine
yes, but my preference would be b-AET, either invictus or neuro AET. if you are going to order dermacrine i would go with the neuro AET since both can be ordered from the iconic formulations site and using code THEBIGT will save 20% off.

Last edited:

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
One thing I get from dermacrine is a urinate quite a bit more. I don’t know if I hold more water naturally and this evens my hormones out some or if it’s a side effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One thing I get from dermacrine is a urinate quite a bit more. I don’t know if I hold more water naturally and this evens my hormones out some or if it’s a side effect.
interesting, if anything i urinate more on dermacrine-but it's hard to tell if it's the dermacrine since i rarely run it solo.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
interesting, if anything i urinate more on dermacrine-but it's hard to tell if it's the dermacrine since i rarely run it solo.
What I meant. I urinate more on dermacrine. Just didn’t know why

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What I meant. I urinate more on dermacrine. Just didn’t know why
me too, but i can't give you a reason why.... @delsolrob ?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever figure out the possible that causes you urinate more on dermacrine or thoughts?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone ever figure out the possible that causes you urinate more on dermacrine or thoughts?
Could just be how it hits the hormones

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does anything else change in your life/routines when you run Dermacrine? Like do you usually use it on a cut or do you push yourself more in the gym as you know your running something and are trying to get the most out of it or something like that? I'm only thinking if it could be something that changes simultaneously and not the Derma itself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does anything else change in your life/routines when you run Dermacrine? Like do you usually use it on a cut or do you push yourself more in the gym as you know your running something and are trying to get the most out of it or something like that? I'm only thinking if it could be something that changes simultaneously and not the Derma itself.
the mind is very powerful...my thinking is that dhea and preg have mental aspects as well as physical. i always experience mood and motivation increases when i run dermacrine even though i am on trt...a lot of guys on trt have also reported this---i would think this effect would be at least equally felt by those not on trt also.