Dermacrine - Cycle Questions

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys

Been really unmotivated with the gym recently and want to get back into it.

Have some dermacrine lying around - Have a few questions about it.

Is this safe to cycle without a PCT?

How much of a worry is supression after finishing a 4 week cycle? (will my sex drive be affected discontinuing the product).

Is hair loss a problem with Dermacrine. (I am 27 and have thinned out a little on top, not massive amounts, but have noticed it a little the last few years). I really dont want to take anything that could speed up hairloss. I use Nizoral 2% 2-3 times a week, haven't noticed any hair thinning / loss in 2 years.

The proposed stack would be Dermacine, EP1C unleashed & High Quality Tongat Ali.

Thanks!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hi Guys

Been really unmotivated with the gym recently and want to get back into it.

Have some dermacrine lying around - Have a few questions about it.

Is this safe to cycle without a PCT?

How much of a worry is supression after finishing a 4 week cycle? (will my sex drive be affected discontinuing the product).

Is hair loss a problem with Dermacrine. (I am 27 and have thinned out a little on top, not massive amounts, but have noticed it a little the last few years). I really dont want to take anything that could speed up hairloss. I use Nizoral 2% 2-3 times a week, haven't noticed any hair thinning / loss in 2 years.

The proposed stack would be Dermacine, EP1C unleashed & High Quality Tongat Ali.

Thanks!
Dermacrine is fine solo if anything it'd be great for you. DHEA converts into other hormones but at a very small rate many people think it's not suppressive can be run whenever for a boost just not in PCT.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Would it be better to not take the tongat while cycling Dermacrine, then take it after as a test boost PCT?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Anyone provide anymore feedback on the questions please?

Thanks!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be better to not take the tongat while cycling Dermacrine, then take it after as a test boost PCT?
You can take it in conjunction with Dermacrine. IMO, I'd use the tongat with Dermacrine and after.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You can take it in conjunction with Dermacrine. IMO, I'd use the tongat with Dermacrine and after.
Thanks Tyga.

Is hair loss an issue with Dermacrine? I know it's mainly down to genetics but is it something that could occur?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Tyga.

Is hair loss an issue with Dermacrine? I know it's mainly down to genetics but is it something that could occur?
Very Highly unlikely. I am prone to MPB and Dermacrine has never had any affect on my hairline.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its not gonna cause hair loss, its fine at 3-4 pumps a day without a real pct but I still suggest u take some proven natty test booster after just in case. Finally its not gonna give you a boost in the gym. I've used it a few times and its a good addition to a cycle but solo I didn't really feel much till I got to 6 pumps a day and its way too much lotion to rub in at once. Also you have to consider if you got kids or a girl that you can transfer it to there skin so be careful for the first few hours after applying it. Hope this helps.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all the replies guys, much appreciated.

I'm about 170lbs so 3 pumps seems okay for me.

What length of cycle is best for Dermacrine?

Thanks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Tyga.

It shouldn't. The preg is in the product to help mitigate hair loss.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Would I benefit from using Sustain Alpha as a PCT?

Weeks 1-6 Dermacrine , epic unleashed, tongat

Weeks 7-11 sustain alpha , epic unleashed, tongat

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Would I benefit from using Sustain Alpha as a PCT?

Weeks 1-6 Dermacrine , epic unleashed, tongat

Weeks 7-11 sustain alpha , epic unleashed, tongat

I randomly use it just for libido..

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Could also put in BLR Rebirth for PCT, just to be sure? Not sure if dermacrine can be suppressive, some sources say it can

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine definitely raised my libido.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could also put in BLR Rebirth for PCT, just to be sure? Not sure if dermacrine can be suppressive, some sources say it can
Usually with 5 pumps is suppressive. Not to a huge extent. But, again only way to know how suppressed you actually are would require blood work.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any benefit in adding Formeron to this run or would it endanger e2 too much

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any benefit in adding Formeron to this run or would it endanger e2 too much
If you're gyno prone adding a pump or two a day would be wise.

Dermacrine has aggravated pre existing gyno in some users

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Haven't cycled before so definitely don't have gyno or anything. Wanted to use something very mild, which is why I have the two compounds , but don't really ever want to delve into the world of strong prohormones.

Upon reading more about form I'll probs just use Dermacrine , don't really want to be messing my e2 around