Dermacrine bloat?

R

RawCalm

Awards
Hey guys,

About 8 days ago I started these substances:
- dermacrine (4 pumps a day)
- alpha 7 (4 pumps a day)
- thermoamp (just started a couple of days ago)
-endo amp (only taken this once)

I’ve increased my daily cardio since starting and I do track my calories. I did a weight in today and I’m up 6 lbs.

Is it possible I’m getting increased estrogen from dermacrine? Right now I feel great, energy is up, skin looks good, mood is great.

Any recommendations on if I should drop to 3 pumps or get anything to drop estrogen symptoms? Honestly even though I’m trying to cut down I don’t want to change much as I feel great, just the sudden high weight gain has me worried.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dermacrine has stuff in it to control some estrogen conversion. Is there an actual issue or just the weight? If you feel good and look good, I’d just ride it out and see how it goes.

R

RawCalm

Awards
I feel good and look good. I’ll keep it going then.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have any high sodium cheat meals you may have forgotten about? 🤷‍♂️

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's been another week, how are things going?

Dermacrine does have 7,8benzoflavone to mitigate some of the estrogen conversion - additionally, you will appreciate this once the Alpha Seven kicks in...as, low estrogen sides and lethargy can set in with the high dose of Androsterone.

You could back off the dermacrine to 3 pumps a day, but I doubt the 4 pumps should be a problem.

R

RawCalm

Awards

Dermacrine does have 7,8benzoflavone to mitigate some of the estrogen conversion - additionally, you will appreciate this once the Alpha Seven kicks in...as, low estrogen sides and lethargy can set in with the high dose of Androsterone.

You could back off the dermacrine to 3 pumps a day, but I doubt the 4 pumps should be a problem.
Thank you for following up. I did feel the Androsterone kick in and it kicked me hard with lethargy, I tried upping dermacrine as well as more caffeine but in the end I've backed the alpha 7 down to 2 pumps a day and dermacrine at 4 and I feel amazing.

My chest has lost a noticeable amount of fat and I went back down 4 pounds (so up 2 overall since starting). I assume these changes are some kind of either water weight or lactic acid as pumps are much larger and I weight myself after workouts usually.

The fat loss isn't just in my head either as my wife commented on it the other day. I wanted to do more of a cut than a recomp so I'm going to drop calories more and work in more walking.

To be honest though dermacrine has had incredible effects for my mood and drive in the gym. I'm 32 and do not have low T so I wasn't expecting this. Last time I got tested (which was 2 years ago) I was slightly above average. Reading on here I had expected to see really mild benefits as I'm still pretty young.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for following up. I did feel the Androsterone kick in and it kicked me hard with lethargy, I tried upping dermacrine as well as more caffeine but in the end I've backed the alpha 7 down to 2 pumps a day and dermacrine at 4 and I feel amazing.

My chest has lost a noticeable amount of fat and I went back down 4 pounds (so up 2 overall since starting). I assume these changes are some kind of either water weight or lactic acid as pumps are much larger and I weight myself after workouts usually.

The fat loss isn't just in my head either as my wife commented on it the other day. I wanted to do more of a cut than a recomp so I'm going to drop calories more and work in more walking.

To be honest though dermacrine has had incredible effects for my mood and drive in the gym. I'm 32 and do not have low T so I wasn't expecting this. Last time I got tested (which was 2 years ago) I was slightly above average. Reading on here I had expected to see really mild benefits as I'm still pretty young.
Even with all the supplements taken out of the picture, it's completely normal to Fluctuate up to 5 or 6 lbs a day just from food and fluid intake. Every day I mix up a gallon jug with flavored water and eat 5 meals a day. Sometimes IL have a busy work day and only drink 1/2 my water and miss a meal and wake up 5 lbs lighter or I may drink extra fluids and have a cheat meal on my day off (less calories burned) and wake up 3 or 4 lbs heavier.

There's a good possibility your just having normal flux

R

RawCalm

Awards
Weight has fluctuated in the same area, measurements show arms up now and chest is down.
Wife commented on my abs last night, that hasn’t happened since I had my second kid.

Honestly I’m shocked at how things are going. I do lift heavy 3 times a week and row daily but most of these changes are from these supplements since I was doing that before.

The way some people talk about these supplements I was expecting a mood boost and nothing more.

I can do 3 pumps of alpha 7 if I do 5 of dermacrine otherwise I fall asleep pretty fast in the middle of the day. I’d push it more but as Smont already knows I’m terrified of anything transferring to my kids (3 under 5) so I think this much transdermal is at my limit. I do some at noon during my lunch break each day.

So far I am very surprised. Usually chest fat is the last thing to go for me so I’m shocked it’s changing.

C

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards

How many mil is one pump supposed to be?