Dermacrine - Blast and Cruise

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone used the “blast and cruise” method for dermacrine?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, actually. I use Dermacrine as part of my TRT at 1 pump per day, on top of the test cyp I take. I use it since my DHEA-S is low, and the preg also helps. I like to boost my use of Dermacrine on a blast. DHEA is known to help lower blood pressure and improve sleep, and I think the mood boost also helps on cycle.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, actually. I use Dermacrine as part of my TRT at 1 pump per day, on top of the test cyp I take. I use it since my DHEA-S is low, and the preg also helps. I like to boost my use of Dermacrine on a blast. DHEA is known to help lower blood pressure and improve sleep, and I think the mood boost also helps on cycle.
Sweet. Thank you for the reply.

What are your thoughts on just using dermacrine year round on a “blast and cruise”? I’ll be taking a test booster year round as well.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I thought test boosters need to be cycled because of the negative feedback loop? Which one are you thinking of taking?

Also, dermacrine will slowly shut you down if natty. That will be a problem. It's ok to use as a test base on cycle, but it isn't a perfect replacement for testosterone, so in the longrun, you could be doing more damage than good. Like it will lower your test more than it is raising it I think, over a very long time. I am not 100% sure of it's testosterone conversion rate though.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, I thought test boosters need to be cycled because of the negative feedback loop? Which one are you thinking of taking?

Also, dermacrine will slowly shut you down if natty. That will be a problem. It's ok to use as a test base on cycle, but it isn't a perfect replacement for testosterone, so in the longrun, you could be doing more damage than good. Like it will lower your test more than it is raising it I think, over a very long time.
Thank you brother. This brings clarity then. As a result I will be doing 8 weeks dermacrine and 8 weeks sustain alpha. Rinse and repeat.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you brother. This brings clarity then. As a result I will be doing 8 weeks dermacrine and 8 weeks sustain alpha. Rinse and repeat.
No problem. That definitely sounds sustainable.

Word of advice though, get some labs done prior to starting, so that you know what your baseline testosterone levels are. Then you can eventually see how this is effecting you after 8 weeks of recovery. Not necessary to get labs each time when starting again, but it's good to check in now and again and make sure you are as close to baseline as possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice...should be having a nice black Friday sale--good time to stock up!!!

or use my code THEBIGT to save 25% everyday of the year.