Dermacrine at 5 vs 6 pumps for 6 week epistane cycle ?

birdking45

Awards
Haven't done a ph cycle in a while and have 2 bottles of Dermacrine to run with 2 bottles of Epistane and 1 Trenadrol. I realized I have enough Dermacrine to run 6 pumps for the whole 6 weeks but not sure if that's too much I've only ever ran at 4 pumps a day? Also is it better to split half the pumps AM and PM?

Weight- 225lbs

Stack looks like this--

Epistane 40/40/40/40/40/40
Trenadrol 0/0/90/90/90/90
Dermacrine 6/6/6/6/6/6
5% liver & organ defender

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven't done a ph cycle in a while and have 2 bottles of Dermacrine to run with 2 bottles of Epistane and 1 Trenadrol. I realized I have enough Dermacrine to run 6 pumps for the whole 6 weeks but not sure if that's too much I've only ever ran at 4 pumps a day? Also is it better to split half the pumps AM and PM?

Weight- 225lbs

Stack looks like this--

Epistane 40/40/40/40/40/40
Trenadrol 0/0/90/90/90/90
Dermacrine 6/6/6/6/6/6
5% liver & organ defender

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
The Dermacrine is just to make you feel better on cycle. Any of the things you mentioned would be fine.
Do you have an AI, just in case?

birdking45

Awards
Okay thanks and I don't have an AI on hand, never had an issue with gyno but also never tried these compounds together so your probably right to grab some arimistane here before I start.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Arimistane is a pretty weak AI, but epistane is an ER antagonist, so estrogen shouldn't be an issue. Perhaps prolactin could be troublesome due to trenadrol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay thanks and I don't have an AI on hand, never had an issue with gyno but also never tried these compounds together so your probably right to grab some arimistane here before I start.
Epistane causes rebound gyno in some, and Trenadrol causes on-cycle gyno in some. Any time you mess with hormones, you risk gyno. .... And these two definitely mess with hormones. If you have gyno issues, Arimistane isn't going to help you.
Buy some Aromasin, and if you don't need it, it'll be there for the next cycle, or the one after ...
Just some advice ...

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd definitely get some prami or caber as well

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd buy SNS inhibit p for prolactin increase from trendione & SNS inhibit e in PCT if there's an estrogen rebound with clomid.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 methyls, would suggest some Tudca in that cycle 🦾

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use 6 pumps myself, I am 240lbs.
I've never ran dermacrine over 4 pumps, but I stay around 185 these days...one day I want to try at 6 pumps.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I love Epistane. Usually run it at 30mg for 6/8 weeks. Read a lot on here people dosing at 40mg?

Is 40mg the sweet spot, or is it body weight dependant?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I doubt its real OG trenadrol… likely the newer version with trenavar. which is not methyl
this guy is very knowledgeable on the subject...his opinion is as good or better than most.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The original kilosports trenadrol is the strongest **** i Have ever tried man I wish I could find a bottle of that stuff

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It hit me harder than even m1t or superdrol I could legit feel and see my self growing and getting stronger day by day the first 2 weeks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It hit me harder than even m1t or superdrol I could legit feel and see my self growing and getting stronger day by day the first 2 weeks
my mom came to visit while I was running it … she was like quit it! youre too big!!
I was doing pull ups with a 45 hanging and banging out strict reps at a BW of 230-240.. today I cant even do a pullup on the assited machine :p

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If some of you has some of the og kilosports trenadrol just send them 2 me and will keep them nice and safe👍👌😊

birdking45

Awards
Yeah the trenadrol is 19-nor by fusion supplements. I picked up some caber and aromasin as well, will probably run the caber twice a week at .25mg and aromasin 12.5mg eod once I start the trenadrol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the trenadrol is 19-nor by fusion supplements. I picked up some caber and aromasin as well, will probably run the caber twice a week at .25mg and aromasin 12.5mg eod once I start the trenadrol.
with dermacrine?