Dermacrine as Standalone

iceman321

Awards
How well is this product for someone who is reluctant to use gear? I’m 27 y/o.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s going to have some increase in endurance and recovery. Very little side effects. Since your younger the effects will not be as pronounced. I would see more gotten out of alpha stano or 1ad run.

Use code chef for 25% off iconic formulations, iron legion and alpha gainz.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s going to have some increase in endurance and recovery. Very little side effects. Since your younger the effects will not be as pronounced. I would see more gotten out of alpha stano or 1ad run.

Use code chef for 25% off

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Solo you'll notice a mood and energy boost. Increased libido too. As far a muscle building not much. Your boost will compensate for the exogenous testosterone it gets. Best as a base for a short cycle or as a mood/libido booster.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm 5 days in to solo dermacrine run right now nothing much to report yet was going to run it along with something else but first want to see the effects by itself also I'm 37 and i hear it works better for the 35 and up crew

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost finished a bottle of Dermacrine. I'm 37. The best thing I've noticed is an increase in libido and general horniness. Physique wise, I look a wee bit leaner. I'm not on a diet at the moment. Strength wise - a slight increase but I don't lift heavy anyways. Joints (especially knees) feel achy. Mood wise - sometimes I feel more confident than normal and willing to take a bit more risks or be more adventurous and although I do feel down and out at times, I find it easier to bring myself out of it.

This is just my first bottle and I have a second one ready to go. I believe I'll see more pronounced effects with the second one.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost finished a bottle of Dermacrine. I'm 37. The best thing I've noticed is an increase in libido and general horniness. Physique wise, I look a wee bit leaner. I'm not on a diet at the moment. Strength wise - a slight increase but I don't lift heavy anyways. Joints (especially knees) feel achy. Mood wise - sometimes I feel more confident than normal and willing to take a bit more risks or be more adventurous and although I do feel down and out at times, I find it easier to bring myself out of it.

This is just my first bottle and I have a second one ready to go. I believe I'll see more pronounced effects with the second one.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Glad you got some good results from this

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
35, decided to try this. Also with neuro b-AET. I’ve use b-AET before. I’ve notice an increase in libido and mood for sure. I will definitely use again. If your an old man like me I recommend trying for mood/libido.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have to say, it's nigh on my favourite supplement I've ever used.
I felt absolutely amazing when "on" (for want of a term) running 5 to 6 pumps per day, with an accompanying dose of Letrone or Virtus. Felt a bit sh!tty a week or so following the run, but Sup3r PCT ironed that out.
Actually counting the days down to my next run once I finish Sup3r PCT, to be fair.

iceman321

Awards

Are these PHs? I’m trying to stay natty

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re not going to see much with Dermacrine stand alone. I think you’ll have much better results stacking CEL Anabolic Effect and SNS X Gels. Both natural and are going to improve your strength, pump and endurance.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are these PHs? I’m trying to stay natty
[/QUOTE
Yes. Mild, but yes a PH. Natural, maybe a test booster or sleep aid. Quality sleep is often overlooked. As far as test boosters go one of my favs has always been diesel test pro, but it actually has a little dhea and preg in it so maybe not for you.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re not going to see much with Dermacrine stand alone. I think you’ll have much better results stacking CEL Anabolic Effect and SNS X Gels. Both natural and are going to improve your strength, pump and endurance.
Derma + AE would be a nice fun run .. Xgels if you can handle the natural monster is still one of the best stuff out there

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How well is this product for someone who is reluctant to use gear? I’m 27 y/o.
I've used it solo a few times. At like 6 pumps a day it gives a nice little boost but don't expect anything miraculous

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you have any recommendations for best natty supplementations besides whey and creatine?
Best thing a natty can do is perfect there diet and training, and creatine. Natural muscle building supplements don't do much.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I'm nearly 45 and recovering from a back injury so I might run Dermacrine alongside Alpha Max and creatine. I think im done with sarms and PH's and just think their not worth it now at my age. I still have some 1 and 4 andro kicking about but not sure what they are like for sides - if they are more harsher than sarms or not? Dermacrine could give me a boost now am back training trying to lose the Lbs I put on whilst injured.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I'm nearly 45 and recovering from a back injury so I might run Dermacrine alongside Alpha Max and creatine. I think im done with sarms and PH's and just think their not worth it now at my age. I still have some 1 and 4 andro kicking about but not sure what they are like for sides - if they are more harsher than sarms or not? Dermacrine could give me a boost now am back training trying to lose the Lbs I put on whilst injured.
Depending on dosing of the 1-4 it could have some harsh side or not. Dermacrine is a good run regardless.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depending on dosing of the 1-4 it could have some harsh side or not. Dermacrine is a good run regardless.
Cheers yeah I agree.
Have started an 8 week Dermacrine, 1 Andro 330mg and Stanoplex cycle today at recommended doses on a recomp.

Hopefully should help me return to shape.

roddaz

Awards
First post (after a lengthy "lurking" apprenticeship), apologies for the intrusion.
Similar(ish) question- for a 43yo n00b in relation to anything more potent than creatine, which would preferred out of:
AE and X-gels
vs
Follidrone 2.0 (run solo)

Or is there something even better I might be better off considering?
Thanks in advance.

roddaz

Awards
Also, is there a better combination of the 3 I mentioned?
Cheers.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cheers yeah I agree.
Have started an 8 week Dermacrine, 1 Andro 330mg and Stanoplex cycle today at recommended doses on a recomp.

Hopefully should help me return to shape.
I don't know what the recommended dose of derma is for bodyweight but you won't see much if anything from it at 2 to 3 pumps. You want 5 or 6. If stanoplex is epiandro, it's a waste at less then 500mg. 1andro at 330 is perfect

iceman321

Awards
So, I can expect no results from a solo dermacrine run?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Muscle building wise, minor at 5 to 6 pumps a day. Maybe at 4 pumps if your lucky. But nothing that's gonna stand out. Mental boost and increase in sex drive most likely will be the pronounced effect. I've used dermacrine at least 5 times in the past.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry to disappoint but creatine is the strongest otc muscle building supplement with the exception of the prohormones you can buy otc. If building muscle is my goal and I can pick between 1 bttl of dermacrine and 1 tub of creatine and there's no other options. I'd spend my money on creatine

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't know what the recommended dose of derma is for bodyweight but you won't see much if anything from it at 2 to 3 pumps. You want 5 or 6. If stanoplex is epiandro, it's a waste at less then 500mg. 1andro at 330 is perfect
Am running 1 andro at 330mg the epiandro at 600mg and Dermacrine 4 pumps that will hopefully produce some results fingers crossed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So SNS x gels or black lion vector?
Go try them and you tell me. Vector got a ton of hype but most ppl said it did nothing when they logged it. I never tried it .

Think logically, if some natty supplement could put on 4 or 5 lbs of solid muscle tissue then why would anyone use steroids? You could just run a natty cycle 3x a year, put on 10-15lbs of muscle and after 4 years you would have built 50lbs of muscle and step on a ifbb stage and compete as a light heavyweight or heavyweight.

The most anabolic muscle building thing you can buy as a natty is food, then creatine and protein powder, then vitamins and fish oils. Then other natty supplements. I've been buying supplements for 20years. The things I listed above all do more then any muscle building thing in a bottle till you take steroids. If your food and training is , then you will see a tiny boost from a select few supplements. You don't gotta take my word, I'm just a guy on the internet, but if you listen you will save your hard earned money

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Xgels are good, but I would still buy creatine first if I had to pick 1 muscle building supp

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you would definitely get some benefit. Besides increasing anabolic activity, it also increases your energy levels, improves focus and drive..these are other things that will benefit you in the gym and make your workouts more productive.

Another Natty product you should checkout is Iconogenin...this is a topical laxogenin product that has received great feedback! Laxogenin seems to work best topically ;)

iceman321

Awards
Any other product like this? That’s not pro hormone but a little bit more than natural?

iceman321

Awards
Any other product like this? That’s not pro hormone but a little bit more than natural?

iceman321

Awards

iceman321

Awards

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iconogenin! Topical Laxogenin is a great option!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Transdermal epicatechin and transdermal laxogenin. Also boldanic brand turkesterone. Those are 3 herbal muscle building supplements that actually work. 3 to 5 lbs gainz in 8 weeks run.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smont is right about natty supps. In my opinion they do work but if your doing everything else half arsed then they will do nothing. If your diet is spot on and your training is spot on and your trying to build muscle then you could gain maybe a lb of muscle per month. Sounds like **** all but 12 lbs in a year isn't bad at all. If you do the exact same but throw in some natural anabolics or maybe andros, dermacrine or fat burners you will accomplish the exact same but maybe in 10 months, or maybe you will put on the 12 pounds in a year but be slightly leaner.

Everyone wants to think that a 4 week cycle of 4 andro will turn them from average guy with no abs to muscle ripped guy. Your mind will play all kinds of tricks "obviously I won't look like Phil heath" it will say "so I will aim to be more of a frank Zane"... Still 100% unobtainable without the gear Zane used (and his genetics). If your the kind of guy who misses the gym occasionally or cheats on your diet more than once a week. Sort that **** out before laying down cash on this stuff.

The flip side of this though is to not underestimate the mental effects that being on something can have on some people's motivation to get sh1t done!! If spending cash on dermacrine and Andros gives you the "mental commitment" to stay on track and continue to improve then in this case it's a much more valuable investment than it initially looks on paper. The added placebo that a lot of people experience can also play it's part in turning people's physique goals around.

You just need to know what kind of person you are and be honest with yourself.

Last edited:
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stacking Dermacrine with Lgd 4033 at the moment & I'm loving it. Energy is great, libido is great and mood/focus. Will be getting some more soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the alpha gainz stano is outstanding.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Stacking Dermacrine with Lgd 4033 at the moment & I'm loving it. Energy is great, libido is great and mood/focus. Will be getting some more soon.
Never had issues with libido on LGD (actually the complete opposite), so I could imagine stacking with Derma! I’m personally a huge fan of Sustain Alpha as it helped keep me alive on DMZ

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never had issues with libido on LGD (actually the complete opposite), so I could imagine stacking with Derma! I’m personally a huge fan of Sustain Alpha as it helped keep me alive on DMZ
If I'm honest I'm impressed with BOTH Lgd and Dermacrine. Will be looking to get Sustain Alpha to combine with Clomid for PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I'm honest I'm impressed with BOTH Lgd and Dermacrine. Will be looking to get Sustain Alpha to combine with Clomid for PCT.
sustain alpha is great for pct....

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've just started using my dermacrine and it's the dark brown almost pure liquid consistency version. Was this established to be legit? I remember people discussing this on another thread. When I used it before it was more of an off white cream/gel