Dermacrine as an Anavar test base.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Would dermacrine or pharma androgel suffice as a test base for Anavar? I know a lot of people use it for sarms cycles, but would it combat suppression enough for an oral AAS cycle?

Anybody done this before?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androgel would for sure as it is increasing your testosterone via the gel which is exactly what you want while being shutdown.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id do both tbh.

The lethargy on var can be unlike anything else, in that it is largely unrelated to the hPTA shutdown but cortisol (I believe). Guys who run var with 300mg IM test per week still report lethargy issues (not e2 related, either).

So you have two choices, really. Throw everything at it practically speaking. And/Or try work through it.

I didnt find the lethargy too oppressive myself, FWIW.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id do both tbh.

The lethargy on var can be unlike anything else, in that it is largely unrelated to the hPTA shutdown but cortisol (I believe). Guys who run var with 300mg IM test per week still report lethargy issues (not e2 related, either).

So you have two choices, really. Throw everything at it practically speaking. And/Or try work through it.

That's crazy I don't find it that suppressive either but also have test base. But I don't run it over 60/day which imo is plenty w legit anavar.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id do both tbh.

This. The lethargy from anavar seems to be due to it's ability to displace corticosteroids, such as cortisol, and nothing to do with suppression or estrogen.

Reactions: Nac
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. The lethargy from anavar seems to be due to it's ability to displace corticosteroids, such as cortisol, and nothing to do with suppression or estrogen.
Also the pregnenolone in dermacrine may help with this.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Is the consensus that running anavar with dermacrine is fine and you will avoid the lethargy associated with shutdown?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the consensus that running anavar with dermacrine is fine and you will avoid the lethargy associated with shutdown?
I don't have the time to give a good answer but in short no. I'll let someone like Nac respond or I will respond when I have time. It will help but I think your question is misleading

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, fine.

Avoid corticosteroid-related lethargy if you experience it, unlikely.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Yes, fine.

Avoid corticosteroid-related lethargy if you experience it, unlikely.
Have you *or anyone* ever ran an anavar only cycle or better yet a tbol only cycle. How comparable would the asethetic gains/ strength gains be to LGD or Rad 140?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Due to the circumstances in which Ive used it, I can really only attest to the recomp effects of var: really fukin good. LGD doesnt even compare.