Depression from lgd

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I have been on lgd for a couple of weeks and the depression it has given me is unbearable. I have zero stressors in my life, I love my job, I have a loving family, sex life is good, and despite all this I have zero motivation to get out of bed, I feel hunger but have no motivation to eat, I get no pleasure from eating food, watching tv, or listening to music. There are times when I experience extreme euphoria in the beginning of the day and then towards the night my anxiety and depression increases tremendously.

I know that these are not low estro side effects because i am trt and doing 2-3 weekly injections of 500iu of hcg.

I have ran almost every popular steroid out there and none of them compare to the side effects sarms have given me. In my experience tren mental sides seem like heaven compared to lgd, I am not exaggerating. This will be my first and last sarms cycle.

It sucks because lgd was giving me the same exact look dbol gave me minus the acne and gyno. Extreme fullness and pumps. My source for sarms was science bio so I know that what I got isnt bunk.

If you plan to cycle with sarms please be prepared to consider using a test base because you don’t know how you’re going to respond to these compounds. I can’t imagine what my mental state would be like running sarms without test.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been on lgd for a couple of weeks and the depression it has given me is unbearable. I have zero stressors in my life, I love my job, I have a loving family, sex life is good, and despite all this I have zero motivation to get out of bed, I feel hunger but have no motivation to eat, I get no pleasure from eating food, watching tv, or listening to music. There are times when I experience extreme euphoria in the beginning of the day and then towards the night my anxiety and depression increases tremendously.

I know that these are not low estro side effects because i am trt and doing 2-3 weekly injections of 500iu of hcg.

I have ran almost every popular steroid out there and none of them compare to the side effects sarms have given me. In my experience tren mental sides seem like heaven compared to lgd, I am not exaggerating. This will be my first and last sarms cycle.

It sucks because lgd was giving me the same exact look dbol gave me minus the acne and gyno. Extreme fullness and pumps. My source for sarms was science bio so I know that what I got isnt bunk.

If you plan to cycle with sarms please be prepared to consider using a test base because you don’t know how you’re going to respond to these compounds. I can’t imagine what my mental state would be like running sarms without test.
Have you checked if your E is high?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked if your E is high?
I havent gotten bloodwork to confirm it yet, but I’m very sensitive to estro side effects, when I use dbol even at a low dose my nipples get very sensitive and acne increases. My skin at the moment is really clear, no oily skin, no pimples, and no water retention. I will get bloodwork just to be sure

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I havent gotten bloodwork to confirm it yet, but I’m very sensitive to estro side effects, when I use dbol even at a low dose my nipples get very sensitive and acne increases. My skin at the moment is really clear, no oily skin, no pimples, and no water retention. I will get bloodwork just to be sure
Blood work will give the best answer, I’m about to do the same to dial my E in, the sides are similar for high/low E. You know yourself the best but just HCG alone can raise E. Good luck

Dixiee

Awards
This is really different for everybody, and I don’t even know how to choose something that suits you perfectly. You should probably look at the label and see whether it has components that you are allergic to or those that can cause your skin to break bad.
You should be careful because these chemical supplements can really influence your mental state, and you should not neglect the first signs. You don’t want to end up with treatment-resistant depression when the only thing that can help you is spravato treatment. Better be careful and choose something that fits you the best, even if it will take some time.

Last edited:

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah everybody is different. If it’s makeing you miserable don’t use it. Rad 140 is far superior imo anyway. Especially if you get injectable.
Oh yeah how so? I hear the sides for Rad 140 are a lot more extreme.
LGD was unanimously recommended to me over Rad 140 to stack with Cardarine Gw

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my experience with lgd is completely different. decent strenght gains but miserable look. no muscle fullness, no pumps, a fatty flat looking. no bp increase as i am experiencing with almost any sarm or roid besides td trest, no „on-feeling“, nothing. very strange. that is on 12mg of brawn lgd. perhaps drastically underdosed stuff as only viable explanation

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is really different for everybody, and I don’t even know how to choose something that suits you perfectly. You should probably look at the label and see whether it has components that you are allergic to or those that can cause your skin to break bad.
You should be careful because these chemical supplements can really influence your mental state, and you should not neglect the first signs. You don’t want to end up with treatment-resistant depression when the only thing that can help you is spravato treatment. Better be careful and choose something that fits you the best, even if it will take some time.
what in the **** are you even saying smdh???????????????
i swear some of you foreign people that only know how to talk out of the side of your ass should NOT POST!!!!!!!!

thetawave

Awards
Sorry to hear that. I love the look and feel of LGD. My favorite sarm by far

tra1n4fun

tra1n4fun

Awards
A test base is necessary for some extremely suppressive SARMs(lgd4033, yk11, etc)

miratonald

miratonald

Awards
It sounds like you've been dealing with some significant mood swings and depression. Remember, stress can have far-reaching consequences, and it's essential to reach out for support when you're feeling this way. If you ever need someone to talk to about your mental health, there's an anxiety hotline available. They're there to provide assistance and guidance. It's brave of you to share your experience, and your insights about using a test base with sarms could be helpful to others considering similar cycles. Take care of yourself, and I hope things start looking up for you soon.

Last edited:
PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not familiar with sarms,just gear..!!
If it's f-ing with you that bad, dump it..!!
Nothing is worse than feeling like crap..
Hope things start getting better for You..
Again Sorry to hear this..!!
Z...

kalineiskali

kalineiskali

Awards
I'm really sorry to hear about the challenges you've been facing while using LGD. It's essential to prioritize your mental health, and it's clear that the depression and anxiety you've experienced are deeply concerning. It's brave of you to share your experience and caution others about the potential side effects of SARMs.
If you're seeking support or more information about managing these issues, you can visit www.mentalhealth.com for valuable insights. Remember that seeking help and making informed decisions about your health is a sign of strength. Your well-being matters, and I hope you find the support you need to overcome these challenges.

Last edited: