Deprenyl?

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
aka L-Selegiline...

Just wondering what everyone's experience with this compound as well as dosage, duration etc etc

I'm familiar with this compound and its MoA so I ordered some tonight, should be gettin it in about a week or so.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Dunno but I think 5mg is max. dose. Its a MAOI but avoids serotonin at low dose.

h22t88

Awards
5mg is all you need. I have a script for it right now. What are you planning on using it for? Stacking with PEA?

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some PEA just to try it with it, but I'm planning on using it as a study aid.

What are you prescribed it for?

EDIT:
Dunno but I think 5mg is max. dose. Its a MAOI but avoids serotonin at low dose.
I think 5mg is the overall accepted dose. The literature I've read, L-Selegiline will retain its MAO-B selectivity up to about 10 mg. After that it will inhibit both MAO-A and B enzymes and acts as a well tolerated anti-depressant at about 20mg.

h22t88

Awards
PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Have had depression issues in the past and I'm a "non-responder" to SSRI's. I asked for it just so I could stack PEA with it and see what that was like. It was great and very short lived.
I have a script right now for Wellbutrin but I don't follow it religiously.

For dosing that w/ PEA i'll definitely err on the side of caution. Blood pressure issues and near hospital experiences are scary enough hearing about them, let alone having it happen to you.