Demacrine 8 Weeks followed w/ SA & MTest

dedication00

Awards
Soo was gonna run some Halo 100 but due to life circumstances decided to take a more natty route.

Thinking of running Demacrine for 8 weeks followed by Sustain Alpha and MTest (possibly lean xtreme as well).

Any thoughts on this stack or anything you would change?

I’m 32 w/previous Anabolics experience. Looking for something to harden me up and push me past a plateau.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think your ok. What’s the expectation from running this way.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine is definitely nice. At 32 you will probably get some good energy and mood boost from it. On it's own I don't find it to be a great muscle/strength builder. I'd personally stack it with a natty builder of your choice.

As for the Sustain Alpha and M Test, it should be a great stack. I'd expect better libido, erection quality and the sustain should give a great mood boost. You'll love this. Could even go 5 on, 2 off and extend the run longer.

dedication00

Awards
Thanks for the replies gentlemen. Looking for a recomp/hardening with some libido increase & mood boost.

Have done the real deal so I know not to compare. Just something to tide me over until I can jump back to the dark side

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Demacrine 8 Weeks followed w/ SA & MTest

Makes sense. It will aid you with a recomp.

dedication00

Awards
Digging an old post up. Currently using Dermacrine.

I have sustain alpha, MTest and inhibit e for “PCT”. Anyone think too much estro control with Sustain Alpha and inhibit E?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Digging an old post up. Currently using Dermacrine.

I have sustain alpha, MTest and inhibit e for “PCT”. Anyone think too much estro control with Sustain Alpha and inhibit E?
sustain alpha/m-test are great together, I have ran them together twice now...adding inhibit-e might be counter-productive to libido, some estrogen is needed for good libido. save the inhibit-e for another day.