Delta 2... Info?

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
5a-Androst-2-en-17-one. Or
Delta-2-androst-17-one.

I just learned about this compound "Delta 2" which apparently is a old-school balco era prohormone, and was used by a few athletes.

According to Wikipedia it's pheramone and a dhea metabolite, similar to desoxytestosterone.

This compound appears to be legal, giving it isn't mentioned in 1990/2004/2014 steroid acts and might fall under the exemptions of dhea or use as a pheramone. Mabey I'm wrong?

If anyone has info or personal experience on effectiveness, dosage ect in a muscle building context it would much appreciated.

I would be interested how this would stack with 1 andro and other androstanes, to make the modernday McGwire stack.

I just finished a short (thanks to covid19) 1 andro, epi andro, 3ad cycle. And gained three pounds in 4 weeks. But Idk if the Andros where responsible for the gains tho tbh.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this wasnt banned in 2002-2004 in usa ?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah delta 2 is known as 2-androstenone which is actually a 1 step precursor to as ripper said.. no methyl phera aka 2 androstenol. Only clone I know being made is on predator nutrition. I think 1-dhea might be stronger but I’m not sure.. ripper and I were talking about the dhea stuff yesterday and I’m leaning towards adding 1-dhea along with 250mg of test TRT