delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Is this what I'm having?..... I work out each muscle group
once a week. Tue, chest/bis, Thu, back/tris, Sat Shoulders/legs.. Off Sun & Mon and
Abs on two off days......... I wake up with sore muscles every morning of the week,
but the muscles that are sore aren't the ones I worked the day before..... I work my
chest and bis on Tuesday and Thursday I will feel soreness in my chest and bis....... I did my shoulders Saturday and they were sore
this morning...... This soreness is only in the morning when I wake up. Then after
a couple hours, they are fine....... Sometimes I wake up during the night because
of sore muscles....... Since I started my new routine, I have made great progress. I swear, every week I notice each muscle group getting bigger 3-4 days after I worked them...... My wife can't
even believe my transformation this past two months..... I've also been on SD & 4-ad for 2+ weeks....... It feels good when someone at work hasn't see you in two/three weeks and says, every time I see you, your getting bigger.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Uh yeah... SD + 4ad will give you some good size bro. I don't doubt you're getting big with that cycle.

As far as DOMS, I typically have that muscle group fairly store the next day or late the next day.

I frequently wake up because of muscle soreness as well. Almost like your body is just aching and aching. Part of the game I think.