Delayed/missing package PHW supplements

DocTristan

Awards
I ordered xtreme shred by alpha lab technologies about a week ago and never got the package. The order number is 2246 and the tracking number for ups is 9400110200828770928477. The order hasn't been updated since October 19th and I have heard nothing for ups.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

jackburton

Awards
Dude, I have the same PHW issue. Got an email saying shipped out 12/19 and then nothing further. No responses to emails. Today finally got a dude that said oh we are out of that
I said man I got the email saying it was shipped and it said in stock when I ordered. He said I'll get back to you and then nothing.
Buyer beware. I've ordered before with no probs but now it looks like they've gone to the dark side

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I have the same PHW issue. Got an email saying shipped out 12/19 and then nothing further. No responses to emails. Today finally got a dude that said oh we are out of that
I said man I got the email saying it was shipped and it said in stock when I ordered. He said I'll get back to you and then nothing.
Buyer beware. I've ordered before with no probs but now it looks like they've gone to the dark side
Yeah, something is going on there. I've ordered once before without any problems but now I had items missing in my order and they won't reply bact ot me.
Should I spam them on Facebook?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever get it sorted out?

jackburton

Awards
No, nothing
It was only $75 but my money is hard earned. I got ripped off.
I even put bad reviews and got emails saying thank you for your review here's a discount for your next order.
F them

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, nothing
It was only $75 but my money is hard earned. I got ripped off.
I even put bad reviews and got emails saying thank you for your review here's a discount for your next order.
F them
That six
Haven't gotten an answer either. I'll try their Facebook later.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
I was ripped off as well. No responses from their support staff. Learned a lesson, next time just wait until nutriverse has what I am looking for in stock